So Sorry

Raidyn got out of her seat quickly to help him out, but Mia was already helping a wincing Nick up the stairs. It was like déjà vu, only this time luckily their mouths weren't connected. She stood watching them make their way to the house, Mia taking charge and opening the door.

Mia turned to look at Raidyn. "Well come on..." it was quiet as the threesome made their way to his bedroom at the end of the hall. He sat carefully still holding his side. "Where is the first aid kit?" Mia asked.

He felt on his lip "It's in the bathroom down the hall." his voice was full of pain, as he tried making himself comfortable.

Mia passed Raidyn as she still stood in the doorway. He hadn't even looked at her yet, she felt embarrassed and guilty. What a display Raidyn. How are you going to fix this? Wait a minute he's the one that fucked up in the first place. "I'm sorry..." she uttered.

He propped himself up, still not looking at her. She could see the muscles of his jaw clenching "Did you have... fun?" He finally looked up at her, his eyes full of anger. "Did you like his hands all over you? Does he kiss better..."

She cut him off "At least I didn't screw him. YOU on the other hand can't seem to keep your..." she stopped at the groggy voice behind them.

They both looked at the door to see a sleepy Melanie in her tiny pajama shorts and a tank top. She stood at the door disoriented. Her eyes flew open as she saw Nick's face and his clothes "NICK" she ran to his side, feeling on his chest and on his face, he moved away, but she insisted. "Oh god Nick, who did this?" she questioned.

"I'll leave you two alone." she walked out even when she heard Nick call her name. Her eyes welded up as she walked through the hallway. She even stays here, only God knows what they do. I should have just let Adam use me, what did I have to lose. Oh my dignity! She bumped into Mia "I'm going home." she mumbled heading for the door.

"No you're not...you're going to go in there and fix up that man, whose ass you got beaten down. Come on." She held the kit under her arm and a bowel with warm water in her hand and pulled Raidyn with the other. "He's mad...cause you were making out with ADAM" she snickered.

"But she's in there..." Mia looked at her confused "Melanie" Raidyn clarified with a deep breath, the tears now running down her cheeks. "Let her do it..."

"Ray...you can't just hand over your man like that to some bitch. He obviously doesn't want her...he wants you. So stop being stubborn and let's go in there I will get her out. Even if I have to drag her ass out." she pulled Raidyn down the hall and into the room.

Nick was unbuttoning his shirt as Melanie turned to look at the two girls walking into the room. "Here let me take that" Melanie now stood and tried taking the bowl from Mia.

"No...Raidyn is going to do it. You and I are going to bed. NOW" Mia's look was stern and possessive. "Here Ray..." she handed the kit to Raidyn, her eyes never leaving Melanie's. "Now!" Melanie protested, but Mia pulled her out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Nick proceeded to take off his shirt, exposing his chest, it wasn't perfect, but slightly toned and nice to look at. Her eyes explored every inch of his bare skin, it made her insides melt with desire. She swallowed and made way towards him. She stopped and took off the mini jacket and rid herself of the heels that were now killing her feet.

Cautiously she took a seat next to Nick, her heart was drumming in her chest and just watching him half naked made heat settle on her cheeks. She dunked the rag into the warm water and ringed it, then proceeded to clean his face inches from hers.

Nick was still angry, he couldn't believe that she would let some other man touch her, worse kiss her. He couldn't even look at her at the moment, so he fixed his eyes on the wall, or so he tried, his eyes shifting to her exposing shirt, tempted to just touch. Just the thought made his imagination run wild.