i found love

Warnings: -

You and Lando Norris,the famous F1 Mclaren driver have known eachother for some time now.You've been talking and hanging out with him for months now.It didn't take long for people to find out who you were,after you showed up to one of his races.You didn't really enjoy the fact,that those people found out everything about you in just some days.Suddenly you weren't y/n you became Y/N.You knew that being seen with Lando in the public wouldn't be easy for you,but the feeling of him being close was just heartwarming.You bouth gained so many feelings for eachother over the past months,that it was hard to believe that you two weren't dating yet.

There were tons of paparazzi pictures of you two talking,hugging and even kissing.You tried your best to hide from the internet,but it was just impossible.People and a lot of Landos fans didn't believe you,that you weren't a couple,so they started to make up random storys.It wasn't nice for you to wake up every morning knowing people would have made new storys up.

You were always a shy and privat girl.You never wanted to stand in the spotlight,you would rather be the quiet and mystery girl in the corner.Your Social media was always on privat,just for you and your closest friends and family.Lando understands and respects your choice.

"Fuck,where is it?" you mumbled to yourself looking for your phone.You've been running late for Landos first practise session,which stressed you out.You hate being late and exceptionally for inportant events.When you found your phone you quickly walked out of yours and landos hotel room almost forgetting your paddock pass.

Once you entered the paddock,you saw a small group of Mclaren fans run towards you. "OMG!Y/N YOU ARE STUNNING" one girl shouted directly into your ear "Can we please take a picture with you?" she asked politely. "Sure I guess!" you smiled,feeling a little bit uncomfortable.It was a new situation for you. "Thank you so much!" they thanked you leaving with a big smile on their face.

"Well,well here you are!" you hear a familiar voice speaking to you. "You look stunning sunshine" he wispers into your ear while placing his hands on your waist,pulling you closer to him. "Thank you,you don't look bad yourself" you chuckled a little. "Are you nervous?" you asked him a bit of scared.You always were terrified,that something might go wrong and that he would get hurt,while doing the thing he loves the most. "Don't worry,I'll be just fine!" he assured you,while you placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Good luck and please,please be carefull lan!" you watched as he nodded and smiled wide at you,as he walked off to get ready for practise.

The Mclaren team gave you some headphones,so you could hear what was going on,on the track.Everything was going greate,the session was about to end,as you suddenly saw yourself live on the TV.You were introduced as Landos girlfriend.You smiled a little and waved into the camera really quickly,don't wanting to seek so much attention.After 10 minutes you see Lando getting off the track.The whole session went amazing.

"Ready to leave?" you ask him after he gave multiple intervies,looking really tired. "Yes,please!" he laughs looking for my hand to grab it,when he reaches my hand and finally holds it,the flashing lights go crazy.Paparazzis run to our direction.I grab Landos arm,hidding my face as much as possible.I was really nervous and scared at the same time.

We arrived at our hotel exhausted from all the screams and flashes we had just expierienced.Lando looks the door of our room,the second we walk in. "Bed?" he asks me tired, "Bed!" I reply to his offer.I took of my make up and threw one of Landos hoodies on myself.He took of his shirt and pants,getting comfortable under the sheets in just his boxers.I didn't hesitate and lay down on his bare chest.He wrapped his strong arms around me,pulling me closer to himself.

"Y/n?I really need to talk to you about something serious." he breakes the silence. "We know eachother for some time now and you really have gotten a important person to me.I don't really like you as just a friend" he confesses to you.You were in so much shock,that you freed yourself from his grip and looked deep into his eyes.

"I love you Y/n!Will you please be my girlfriend?" you looked at him in shock,not knowing,what just had happened. "YES,YES I WILL,OMG OFC I WILL" you scream excited while he pulls you into a long,loving kiss.
"I love you Babe" he tells you. "I love you more" you reply.

🏎
Second chapter done!!
I still have so many ideas,that are just amazing and greate!
Hope you enjoyed it..
XOXO
Laila