surprise

Warnings: -

Important info about my other book at the end!!

You just arrived back home after a stressfull day of university.Your profesors decided to give you some extra homework for the weekend,which you were not really happy about.You still had to finish two essays till monday and just couldn't find the motivation to do them.

The only thing you needed for this friday evening was to stay in with your boyfriend Lando,focuse on your work and relax through out the weekend.Luckilly there was no race this weekend,which meant no stress and traveling.

You threw your bag onto the floor and took your shoes off.You got immediately greeted by Lando,who gave you a really loving hug,the only thing you trully needed tight now.He was about to let go,but you wrapped your arms arround his neck even tighter.

-"Hey,are you ok sweetheart?"

-"I'm so tired Lando.",a little tear rolled down your cheek.

You didn't really know how draining and depressing school can get.You were trully sad about nothing at all.

-"What happened babe,do you want to talk?",he asked you in a comforting way,not letting you go.

-"It just get's too much,all the work and things I have to do.I don't even know where to start and what is more important at this point.My health or work?"

-"Hey,shh it's ok.I think that you shouldn't worry about it today,let's find a solution together tomorrow,hm?"

-"Thank you Lan."

-"No need to thank me,but I do have a surprise for you."

-"Lando,you don't have to really."

-"No,it's already all done.",he took your hand and led you to your bedroom,in which two plates of chinese food were laying on the two bedside tables.It wasn't much,but such a little thing can be a lot sometimes.

-"Lan,this really means so much to me."

-"Anything to make my princess happy.Now go change inyo something comfortable,it's late and we still need to watch a movie."

You did as he said and changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie which was ofcourse Landos.He was already laying in bed and picking out a movie for you to watch.You quickly got under the warm sheets and turned the lights of.Lando opened his arms for you,so you leaned your back against his body,the warm blanket still wrapped arround your bodies.You both ate your food and watched the movie.After finishing eating you fell asleep just seconds later.

-"I love you so much sweetheart.",he wispered and gave your forehead a kiss.He then carefully lowered his body,so he wouldn't wake you up and fell asleep aswell,with you on top of him.

🏎
So,I am going to be honest,writing Oneshots about Lando is more comfortable for me,I have way more ideas for this book than for my second one.I decided that I am going yo try my best to post daily Oneshots about Lando and maybe once or twice a week Oneshots about Charles.Don't be mad at me,I just don't have as many ideas for Charles as Lando.
XOXO
Laila