show me how much you like it

Warnings: -

Sitting in the bathtub with closed eyes you tried to relax a bit and calm down from your stressful day at your college. One of your teachers called in sick and you had to do some extra work all by yourself,which resulted in you staying much longer than you normally would.Your muscles feel tensed and you sight softly savouring the warmth of the water.

-"Is there some space left in the bathtub?",Landos voices
rips you out of your thoughts and you open ypur eyes to spot him standing in the doorframe,looking at you with a soft smile.He probably just came back from a day in the
factory and searched for you to find you in here.

-"Sure.",you smile at him and watch him while he undresses himself.Sliding a bit forward in the bathtub you make some space for Lando who lets his body sink behind yours before he pulls you closer to himself.Leaning against his broad chest you can feel how your muscles start to relax more and more,finally losing their tension.

-"Had a good day?",you ask him while he wraps his arms
around your body,cuddling himself closer against your back.

-"It was alright.",he mumbles and presses some soft
kisses onto your neck and your shoulder,sending light
shivers over your body while you relax more and more in his arm.You stay like this for some more time,just savouring that the other is here and don't think about the time when you are apart again.

-"Let me wash your hair for you.",he suggests after a
while and you nod in approval,loving when someone else
takes care of your hair.Lando wets the hair strands before
he gently starts to massage the shampoo into it.

-"Hmm.",you hum softly,lowing his gentle touch and how
he tries to make it as enjoyable as he can for you.His fingers drawing circles on your scalp,releasing some more tension and helping you to calm down from this stressful day.

-"Good?",lando asks with a smirk on his lips,knowing exactly that you feel like you are in heaven when he treats you like this.

-"Perfect." , you confirm his words before he starts
to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.When he is finished,you turn around to face him,looking at his trained
torso before a smile spreads on your lips.

-"I can tell that you are in preparation for the next
season.",lando is always in a good shape but during preseason he always builds up some muscles and looks like an absolute snack without his clothes,you always enjoy watching him during his workouts especially when he puts on a show for you.

-"Yeah?",lando asks,making it seem like he does not
know that his body changes.He flexes his muscles with a litle grin,letting them clench an unclench to show them off in front of you.

-"Yes, you gained some more muscles.",you giggle and slid closer to him again to take a seat on his lap.Your hands
are placed on his chest,feeling the smooth skin under your fingers and how Lando continues to play with his muscles.

-"Do you like it?",he tilts his head a bit to the side and
it seems like he thinks about something.

-''How about you show me how much you like it?",lando smirked,voice is a bit lower now,his eyes getting darker while they fixate on your naked figure.His hands are placed
on your hips,holding you close to his body and a soft
smile spread on your lips because you knew exactly what he wanted.

-"As you wish..."

🏎
Sorry for not posting for so long!I will start to write more Charles Leclerc Oneshots for a while now,but that doesn't mean that I won't post LN OS aswell.
XOXO
Laila