workout

Warnings: -

Being fit and healthy,was something you always cared for.You wanted to have a healthy lifestyle and never be ashamed of the way you looked.Since your boyfriend Lando is a high performance athlet in Formula 1,it has never been hard for you to work out.He always motivates you to go to the gym with him when you are lazy,which you are really gratefull for.You and Lando have the same privat trainer,so you usually have training sessions and work outs together.

Today was one of the days,where you needed to stay at the gym longer,because you both were traveling to see your family and haven't got time to workout.Lando and you woke up at 7am and got ready for the gym.About five minutes later you heard someone banging on your door really loud and agressive.You both wondered who it was,Lando looked at you and quietly walked up to the door of your shared house.He opened the door and looked confused the second he saw,who was banging on the door.He looked over at his watch and stared at the person confused.You were wondering who it could be.

-"What the fuck man?It is 7 am!You said that we should be at the gym at 9 am!"

-"No fucking way Lando!Are you kidding me?I told you both,that we are going to start the training session at 7 am!And you just woke up?Where is Y/n?",Jon now asked,walking into our living room.

-"Good morning Jon!Isn't it a beautiful morning today?",I asked him,acting all inosent giving him a sarcastic smile.

-"I'm gonna kill you both today!I waited for you,over an hour!You have 5 minutes to get ready and leave the house!I mean it!"

Jon sat down at the couch,looking down at his watch,counting every second that was left for us.I ran to the bathroom giggling.I quickly tied my hair up,into a sleek ponytail and searched for y clothes.I decided to wear a pair of nike leggings,that fitted perfectly arround my body and a white sport bra.I quickly sprayed some deodorant on my body and walked to the living room,grabbing my bag and our house keys.Seconds later Lando arrived in his clothes aswell,we both were ready to leave the house with a now angry Jon.We both knew,that he would want to see us dead on the floor today.

The ride to the gym was silent.Jon has calmed down by now,but we still were scared to talk to him.Lando rested his hand on my tight the whole ride.I could see the grin on his face,when I looked at his face.We both wanted to laugh,but it would just get Jon angry again.

After 10 minutes of silence,we arrived at the gym.Jon was in a good mood,when we entered the building.I talked with him for a second and he was actually in a really good mood.What a relief.

We started with a warm up.It was really simple,nothing special.We streched for a bit and then did some simple exercises.

-"Come on Y/n!Don't give up!25,26,27,28!Two more left!29,30!",Jon motivated me everytime,when he saw that I was about to give up.I finished doing my push ups and took a deep breath,while looking at him with a begging look.

-"No my dear,we are getting that shape back!Come on!",Jon laughed.

While Lando did some professional G-Force exercises and trained his neck with Jon,I decided to start the week,with my arm workout.I hated to do arm workouts,I prefered the leg days.Jon knew exactly that I hated it,so he had a closer look at me the whole time.

I started to do the simple Lateral Raises,when I suddenly saw Lando in the big mirrow in front of me.He stood right behind me and watched every move I made.He smiled at me and decided to give me some advice.

-"Babe,you need to lift your arms more,that way it is going to be easier for you.",Lando grabbed my arms and showed me the right way,how to do this exercise.

I smiled and thanked him.Jon has planned to work with Lando on his arms today as well.Now he is going to give me extra exercises.How amazing!I mean I appreciate his work and kindness and he knows that,but I just hate him,not in a bad way ofcourse,when he forces me to do extra work.Jon looked at the way I did my exercises and just some seconds later he spoke to me.

-"Y/n,everything is amazing,but I think we should do some boxing today,",Jon explained.

I really enjoyed boxing with him.Jon showed me a better way to have fun on arm days and I really appreciate it.It is way more fun and relaxing.Lando really liked the idea aswell,just in case something would happen to me and he wouldn't be arround to protect me.

I put on my boxing gloves and waited for Jon to get ready.Lando watched me boxing Jons gloves proudly.I was pretty good at it.Jon started to change his movements even faster and I tried my best to not accidentally hit him.We boxed for about 20 minutes and then he gave me a quick break.

While I was resting,Jon decided to do the same with Lando.While the two of them were boxing,I quickly checked my phone,because I got a notification earlier.It was from Lando.He mentioned me in one of his stories on Instagram.It was a video of me boxing with the caption:getting back to shape!

I smiled to myself and also took a quick video of him boxing and posted it in my storie aswell.Then I also posted a picture of me in the big gym mirrow.When Lando finished doing his exercise,we were almost finished.We still did some simple arm exercises and a streching.The last thing we had to do was some simple pull ups on the pull up bar.

I hated doing it,so Jon told me to just do 10 pull ups.Since I wasn't that tall I stuggled to reach to the bars.Lando noticed it and chuckled.

-"Need some help,Love?"

-"Yeah,would be nice!",I laughed.

Lando grabbed me by my hips and lifted me up,so I could reach the bars.I tried my best to not give up and finish the last task.Jon hyped me up as always,for which I love him.After just 5 pull ups,I was hanging on the bar,begging Jon to get down,but he held my legs and forced me to finish the last 5 pull ups.I cursed under my breath and started to continue my pull ups.

-"Come on Y/n!6,7!",Jon motivated me.

-"Last 3 babe!",Lando softly patted my ass,while smirking at me.

-"I hate you both!",I cried out,but not in a sad way.

-"We love you too!Now do it!8,9,10!See it wasn't that hard,wasn't it?",Jon laughed.

When Lando finished doing his 30 pull ups,we went to the changing rooms.We both took a cute photo in the mirrow and posted it on our instagrams.Then we changed into something fresh and went to grab some breakfast.Which was a smoothie and a salad,just because Jon told us.We enjoyed our food and our company.

🏎
Sorry for not posting for so long!Hope you liked it.I am working on a bigger project once again.Something like the "week befor christmas" chapter!I will try to upload it on Sunday!
XOXO
Laila