talking shit

Warnings: -

Lando had some days,were he didn't believe in himself at all.He would blame everything on him,even if it wasn't his fault.You tried to comfort him and explain that it wasn't his fault,but he just wouldn't listen.He always wanted to be the best,even if it would cost his health and mentality.

The australian Grand Prix has just ended and Lando finished the race 3rd,right behind the ferraris.He ofcourse was happy to stand on the top again and celebrat his victory,but he for sure was not satisfied with the results.He wanted to be better and pushed himself down.

-"Lando third place is also really good.It's the first of many podiums in this season.Trust me Lan.",you comforted him,while he was sitting in his drivers room.

-"But it's still not on top.I really need to get better.I am fucking shit sometimes."

-"Don't talk about yourself like that Lando,do you understand?You are a incredible driver,whos time is about to come."

-"Yeah,whatever.",he rolled his eyes.

-"Lando don't you even dare to start a argument again,because of something like that.You should really be proud of yourself,because I know that you did an amazing job,not just for your team,but also for you."

-"I understand Y/n.I am really trying and things just don't go as planned.I'm sorry."

-"No,don't apologize Lan,just believe in yourself,ok?"

-"Yes,I will.",he gave you a hug and you both left his room,because he still had to do some interviews.

While you were on your way to Landos interviews,you could hear fans shouting random things,but one that cought your ear,was just horrible.

-"Lando,when are you finally going to win a race?!",someone screamed.

Lando didn't really looked back or said anything,he just pulled out his middle finger and pointed it out to the person screaming.You could already see his anger building up,he would for sure talk shit about himself again today.

🏎
I didn't really know how to end this one,so I made an open ending.No,but like fr,who would even ask something like that.Yes,maybe the person asking,just wanted to be funny and didn't mean it in a bad way,but it's still really disrespectful.
XOXO
Laila