miami

Warnings: -

Miami.The dream of every influencer,palm trees,ocean and loud parties.The Miami Grand Prix was something you and Lando had been looking forward the whole month.This year it was going to be extra special and exciting.Lando and his friend from the grid decided to rent a huge summer house near the beach,to enjoy some time together before the race.

The decission was really spontaneous.A week ago,at the celebration party after the Chinese Grand Prix,Lando and Charles came up with the idea and immediately booked the house without even telling anyone.Luckilly everyone agreed to the plans and that's how Charles ended up sitting together with his girlfriend Alex in the same private jet as you and Lando.

Charles and Alex,weren't the only ones who were going to be there with you.Carlos,Pierre,George,Daniel and Max were invited aswell and that too with their partners. Fourteen people in a house sounded crazy at the beginning,but it wasn't that way at all.

-"Miami Babe!",Charles flattered and grabbed his and Alex luggage.

-"Let's go!",Lando cheered aswell and playfully hit Charles shoulder.

The driver that would take you to your destination was already there and helped you to put all the suitcases into the trunk.The house was not far away,just 10 minutes with the car.Max and Daniel were already there when you arrived,talking to the owner and picking up the keys.

Everyone greeted eachother and took their bags inside.The house was huge and absolutely stunning.About 30 minutes later everyone has arrived and picked out their rooms.Surprisingly there were no fights over the rooms as you expected.

-"God,I love it here.",you sighed as you threw yourself on the freshly made bed.Lando closed the door to your room and jumped at the bed aswell,laying down next to you.

-"I'm so lucky to experience this with you babe.",Lando wrapped his arms arround your waist and rested his head on your lower stomach.You stayed like this for some time and eventually fell asleep after the tiring flight.

-"Wake up Loverbirds!We are going to the beach!",Carlos woke you both up and threw Landos bag on the bed,which made you both stand up immediately.

-"Give us a minute mate!",Lando replied and threw the bag back at Carlos.

-"Come on Lando,we have to get up.",you brushed your fingers through his curls and made your way to your closet,which you had already organized before taking a nap.You picked out a simple black bikini with white straps and put your hair up into a messy bun,while Lando threw his swimming trunk on.Over your bikini you picked out to wear a black beach dress.

-"You look absolutely breathtaking.",your boyfriend wispered into your ear,while you were walking down the stairs to the others.

The walk to the beach wasn't long,but fans still managed to make the 5 minutes walk a 20 minutes walk.You didn't mind it at all and meanwhile talked to your girls.

The sun was shining like crazy and it was a really hot day at the beach.Tons of people were sunbathing on the beach and taking a swim in the warm ocean water.Life in Miami,was just something else,everyone was really calm and unbothered.Nothing mattered there and people were just enjoying their lifes,so were you and your friends.

Kika,Alex,Heidi and you made your way to the beach bar and got some drinks for a good start through the day,while the boys were already swimming in the ocean and throwing arround a beach ball.You returned to your sunbed and watched what Lando was doing with Carlos.For the fifth time he tried to drown him,but ended up being drowned by Carlos.

-"Yeah,it's not working.",you laughed together with Rebecca and watched how Lando and Carlos suddenly run out of the water into your dirrection.

-"No,you won't do that!",you squealed at Lando,who was just about to pick you up and throw you into the water.You quickly stood up in order to escape him,but he managed to throw you over his shoulder and so did Carlos with Rebecca.

-"Lando let me down!",you playfully kicked his back with your hands.

-"Yeah,keep on complaining,I won't!",he once again jumped into the water,this time with you.

-"Lando!",you laughed as you looked over to Rebecca who was now in the water aswell.As you were now in the water you took a swim with Lando and after that emerged to your sunbed once again.

-"What are you sipping on?",Lando asked you,while stealing the drink out of your hand and taking a sip himself.He layed down next to you and just enjoyed a sunbathing session with your company.

The rest of the day went really well,you all returned together to the summer house and ordered some pizza,as everyone was really hungry and nobody wanted to cook.After everyone ate you decided to go to sleep.You and Lando were finally able to sleep in and not get woken up by anyone.You really needed that sleep,because of the lack of it for the past days.

-"Good Morning.",you greeted everyone as you were walking down the stairs together with Lando,now ready for the day.

-"Good Morning Girl!",Kika gave you a quick hug and returned to her room to get ready.

-"Do we have anything planned for today?",Lando asked the boys,who were sitting outside in the huge garden.

-"No,not really,just a pool day maybe?",Carlos replied and watched everyones reactiont to his request.Everyone nooded their head in approval.

It was now almost 8pm and you were still in the pool with Lando,now all by yourself,because everyone else was looking for something to order for dinner.

-"I am so happy to have you Y/n.",he wispered into your ear,while he wrapped his arms arround your shoulders from behind.

-"Me too Lan.I love you so much."

-"I love you too babe."

🏎
Ok,but can we literelly talk about the Mclaren cars today?They have improved so much and Lando was almost dominating the whole Sprint Qualifying.
XOXO
Laila