talking about eachother

Warnings: -

It's been six months,since you and Lando started dating eachother.Those six months,were enough to show you that Lando was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.You both felt really comfortable arriund eachother and trusted yourselfs with your lifes.You could tell anything to Lando and he wouldn't even dare to judge you,even if you killed someone.

You both decided to keep your relationship private at the beggining,but it was just impossible.People stalked the both of you and would find any kind of information about your relationship.It was nothing new for you and Lando.I mean he is a famous F1 driver and you are a famous spanish model.You sometimes came to Landos races,but not regulary,to not make your relationship obious.Lando also tried to show up at some of your shows.You both tried to support eachother the best way you could.

It was a sunday evening,when the both of you got a e-mail from your managers,saying that they had a brilliant idea for a interview.The two of you got a invitation for a Q&A intview,but separately.It was the perfect oppurtunity to make your relationship official and to give the people what they were begging for,for the last six months.You quickly replied to to your managers and agreed to the idea.

Monday.The day of the interview.You were kind of nervous.You never talked about your relationship on the internet.You just wanted to enjoy yourselfs as long as you could.You picked out a classy outfit.A simple white over-sized sweather,blue baggy jeans and some comfortable shoes.Your hair was up in a bun and you decided to wear your black glasses.Lando on the other side wore a white shirt and also a pair of baggy jeans.

You both arrived at the studio and got prepared for the interviews.When it was finally time to start them,you gave eachother a kiss and disappeared in the two different rooms.The interviews had started and the both of you were ready to respond to all of the questions.

Lando:

-"So hello and welcome back to our chanel!Today we had planned another special interview this time with the famous Lando Norris,a Formula 1 Mclaren driver.Today we decided to talk a bit about Landos and Y/n not really official relationship,to clear some of the many asked questions!We also have Y/n here today,but she is in another room.Yes,we are dropping to videos today.So why don't we start?",the interviewer introduced everyone to todays video.

-"Yea,so at first I would like to say Thank you for having us here today and I hope that we are going to be able to answear some of your questions."

-"Greate,so why don't we start?So we all know that you both have your carrers and that you try to focuse as much as you can on them.It is probably hard to focuse on both of them,so how does it look with supporting eachother?"

-"Support and trust is something our relationship is based on.We try to support eachother in every way possible.Ofcourse it is hard to always travel to the same places.I mean we both have really bussy schedules,full on plans and events.Y/n is still a student,she studdies art history,it is really hard for her to find a solution for modeling,studying and my races.In her free time,she loves to support my passion,which i fully appreciate and I am happy to see her on the paddock.When it is about me,I also try to visit as many shows as possible,that Y/n walks in.I'm not gonna lie,it is really chaotic sometimes and we may have a little missunderstanding,which is perfectly fine.Every couple has them,it is never a reason to breake up or give up on us.As long as she is happy,I am too."

-"I absolutely understand!It is nice to hear how you both try to find solutions to support eachother.It's not really common in these times!So moving on to the next question.A lot of people were wondering how you two meet?Was it on a race weekend?"

-"Hah,no!We did not meet on the track.This story doesn't really sound real,but it really is!It was actually the weekend of the Monaco Grand Prix!Some friends of mine had the brilliant idea to get drunk at some clubs,which I immediately agreed on.I mean have you seen partys in Monaco?Freaking lit!As we were walking into the club,I accidentaly walked into Y/n spilling her drink on the floor.She was not really angry,just pissed.I apologized and offered her a new drink,which he accepted.We sat down together and started a little conversation,till some friends of hers pulled her to the dance floor.I watched her dance for almost a hour.As she was walking out of the club I ran up to her and asked her for her number!After this we started to go out on dates and after 4 months of talking I asked her to be my girlfriend."

-"Now this is how a love story starts!So when we are already talking about how you meet,tell us please,what made her so special and what makes her special now?"

-"Y/n was always different than the others!She was that type of girl to read a book,while being on a concert.The first time I saw her,I immediately knew that she would be the one for me.She has that different kind of beauty in her.Beautiful long brown hair,her eyes dark as the night,she is such a delicate and sensitive woman.She has a really pure soul,which makes her so special.She could never lie to someone,not even her enemies.Another thing that I absolutely addore about her,is the way that she supports me and comforts me when I am feeling down.I could finish a race on P20 and she would still cheer and be proud of myself.I actually don't know how to describe her personality at all.It is so unique and pure.I can't find the right words to describe it!I am just really thankfull to call her my girlfriend and be able to have her by my side."

-"That's a really special way to talk about Y/n!We did not expect this kind of confession here,but we are happy to hear that..."

Y/n:

-"So hello and welcome back to our channel!Today we have Y/n here a famous spanish model!We are here today to answear some of the many questions about Y/n's and Landos relationship.They decided,that it was time to make their relationship official,after a longer time of hiding!

-"First of all,Thank you for having me!Lando and me had been thinking about doing it for a longer time now,so we are finally happy to be able to say that we are a official couple."

-"Ok,so let's start!Y/n how does it feel to be a so called wag?Any worries when your boyfriend is on track?Tell us!"

-"Personally I am really worried when Lando enteres the car and get's ready to race.It is a feeling,that I could see him the last time.I mean it is a really dangerous sport after all.There have already been some deathly accidents.
Ofcourse I believe in him and I know that he is a greate racer,but the fear is just always there.One little mistake,one thing goes wrong and It could be a dissaster.Another thing are the breakes.All of the F1 fans are sad and miss watching the races,but we on the other side are happy to have our boyfriends safe at home.Some of the drivers have kids and wifes,that are gratefull,that they are home again.So yes,I am always worried when hes on the track,before every race i pray for his safety!"

-"That's such a cute way to show that you care!I love the way you talk about him with that huge smile on your face!So,the next question is...What are some special things that you love about Lando?"

-"Lando is a really kind and soft guy.Always there to help you and care for you.At first he seems like a bad boy kinda thing,but when you get to know him,he is just a silly Lando.He absolutely loves physical touch and late night walks.He is for sure a overprotective guy sometimes,but I love it,it gives me the feeling,that someone actually cares about me,which makes me fell special and loved.We just love to spend time together and enjoy our company."

-"Yeah,Lando seems like a nice guy!So many people wanted to know,how you get along with all the other wags?Made some friends?"

-"I absolutely love the paddock girls!I actually get along with everyone!Some of my favorite girls are Kika,Alex,Kelly and Rebecca.We have a lot in common.Alex also studies art history so we always have a toppic to talk about.Kelly on the other side is someone i know for years now.We had some shows together,we walked for brands like Chanel and Miu Miu!Kika is just a vibe.Love and adore her so much.Always brings joy to the conversations.Rebbeca is also someone i know for a longer time now,also met her on the catwalk."

-"That's nice to hear!Moving on to the next question..."

🏎
Hope you liked this one!I think it's kind of cute.Stay tuned guys,I have some greate ideas.My winter break will start soon and I promise I will be uploading more than usual.Please vote,it would mean a lot to me!
Thank you for 1k views!!
XOXO
Laila