are you jealous

Warnings: -

You and Lando had been bestfriends for a really long time now,almost youe entire lifes.You both grew up together and stayed close to eachother,but recently things have changed and Lando started to show you feelings he never did before.

-"Where are you going madame?",he asked you as he was looking you up and down sitting on the couch of your appartment.

-"I'm going out with my girl,why?"

-"Just asking.Where are you going though?"

-"To the club you told me about earlier."

-"Greate,have fun and be safe,ok?",he asked you before giving you a hug.

-"Yeah,I will Lan."

You left the house and immediately made your way to the club,where you and your friends were supposed to meet.Not long after you arrived Lia and Bria,your two bestfriends arrived aswell.The evening was going well and you all had fun,but after some time partying you noticed a guy,that was looking at you in a seductive way.

-"What's your name beautiful?",he asked you.He leaned down to your year and wispered something else.

-"You are absolutely hot.",he added.

-"Thank you,my name is Y/n and yours?"

-"Jake,nice to meet you."

Jake turned out to be a really nice guy and you ended up dancing with him to some of the songs.He started to roam his hands all arround your body and ended up resting them on your ass.After some minutes of dancing upu could notice your phone buzzing like crazy.It was Lando.

•If he touches you again,he's dead.

•What do you mean,how do you know?

You quickly turned arround and started to look for him in the crowded club,but you couldn't spot him.

•No need to look for me darling.

•Are you jealous Lando?

•I'm deadly serious,you are only mine."

🏎
Just a short one,but I still can't believe that Lando was out of the Sprint in the first lap.
XOXO
Laila