stream

Warnings: -

Lando has been begging you to join one of his streams for a really long time now,he even promised you not play any games,because he knew that you weren't really into gaming and said that you could have a little chat with the fans instead.You,as a not public person thought it would be a really big step forward and a opportunity to overcome your fear,but a voice in the back of your head just didn't allow you to.Thousands of thoughts started to fill up your head and stress you out even more.What if they don't like you?What if they will hate you?What are they going to think about you?All those questions ruining your confidence.

-"Babe,please.Trust me they will love you!",Lando held ur hand,while trying to convince you to stream with him today.

-"Lando,I don't really feel comfortable doing that.I'm happy where I am right now and I don't want to ruin it with some stupid hate comments.It's just going to affect my mental health."

-"I promise,I will be there the whole time with you and if I see something that is disrespectful than I will deal with it.No need to be scared princess."

You just sighed at his explanation and nooded your head in approval.He immediately pulled you into a hug and peppered some little kisses on your cheeks.

-"I love you so much Y/n!"

-"I love you too Lan."

You and Lando decided to just spend some time together and chat with his fans,while building a Mclaren lego car.You both trully loved doing that and it was a way for you to relax,your lego collection getting bigger and bigger everytime you saw something new on the counters in the lego shop.

Lando set up the tripod and the cameras and prepared everything for the stream.

-"Are you ready?",he asked.

-"Yes,I am.Let's just do it.",in that exact same second Lando started the stream.

-"Hello everyone!How are you?We have a special guest here today.Please welcome Y/n!",he said while pulling you closer to him and placing a kiss on your head.

-"Hey guys!",you shyly waved into the camera.

Everything started to get better and better.You didn't feal uncomfortable anymore and gained a little more confidence.Everyone was really nice in the comments and you even answeard some of the questions all by yourself.

-"Y/n,where did you put the piece?",Lando playfully screamed,while searching a little building block.

-"Shhhh,don't shout!",you laughed and covered his mouth with your hand.

After two more hours of building you started to feel really bored and decided to fool arround,while Lando was still concentrated on the lego.

-"Lando this is getting borred.",you cried out.

-"Don't complain and help me finish it.",he demanded.

-"No thank you!",you lowered your body to the floor and layed your head down on his thighs.He didn't mind it at all and just smiled at your move.

-"Tired?"

-"No,but I'm bored."

-"Just one more hour,ok?"

-"Fine Lan."

Lando was still focused on the building,but you had a better idea on your mind.You stood up and decided to do something for dinner.

-"Chicken or pasta?"

-"Are you cooking dinner?",he asked.

-"Yes,I am.What do you want?"

-"The second option!"

-"Pasta?"

-"Yes please,yes please!"

🏎
This OS was fully inspired by the lego stream with Luisa and Lando!I trully miss them together:(
XOXO
Laila