mornings like this

Warnings: -

You and Lando had a day just for you.No meetings and no business to mind.You both needed a day off to enjoy your lifes fully.Lando arrived back from Jeddah yesterday and you both decided to just sleep in and don't do anything the whole day.You both needed eachothers company and touch.

-"Hello beautiful.",Lando wispered the same second when I slowly opened my eyes.

-"Hello handsome.",you pecked his lips.

Lando pulled you closer to him by your waist,so now you were laying on his chest,he layed his forehead down on the back of your head.You stayed like this for another 10 minutes,till Lando started to place kisses on your shoulders.

-"I missed you so much babe."

-"I missed you too Lan,I really did."

-"I'm happy to be here with you again."

-"Me too.",you giggled.

You slowly pulled yourself up,so you could face Lando.Your arms resting on the sides of Landos torso for some support.You looked into his greenish eyes and immediately felt week.Lando placed his arms on your back and gave your lips a kiss,you giggled at his move and just smiled at your boyfriend.You softly brushed a curl out of his face and layed down on his chest once again.

-"You tired?",he chuckled.

-"Mhmm.",you sighed.

-"Do you have anything planed for today sweetheart?"

-"No,not really and you?",you mumbled in the crook of his neck.

-"No,nothing."

-"Just the two of us today?"

-"Just the two of us.",he assured you.

🏎
Guys,check out my other book about Charles Leclerc!I am going to upload the first chapter in about one week!Don't worry,I am still going to upload Oneshots about Lando!Please check it out!
XOXO
Laila