imagine

I decided to try something new and wanted to try to make a chapter about cute little moments you would have with Lando or just some thoughts about your relationship!

1. Just imagine being able to hug him,not in a fan way ofcourse.As an example after a reace,when he's still in his helmet and racesuit.He would definitely pull your forehead to his through the helmet.

2. Just imagine seing him up on the podium,knowing that you are literelly in a relationship.You could take photos of him celebrating and just be a proud and suportive girlfriend.

3. Just imagine being able to give him kisses and hugs before a race and just tell him that you believe in him.He would for sure do his best to get on the podium gor you.

4. Just imagine meeting his family.They are definitely really funny and loving prople.Lando would for sure act different there than in the public,he would show his soft side and act like a little kid.I'm sure that their home is so comfy and chill.

5. Just imagine bring able to spend time with him.Just the two of him.He would for sure be a little cutie and enjoy long hugs.You could watch movies with him and just lay in his arms.

6. Just imagine going out on a date with him,to a fancy restaurant or just a caffee.Sitting with him and talking about literelly everything.He will pay ofcourse,even when you wanted to do it.

7. Just imagine going to a club with him.He would for sure get drunk,but just a little bit and then dance with you together and if he is in the mood,he would also want to dj.

8. Just imagine meeting his friends,like those really close ones,like Max and all the quadrant members.He would for sure do anything for you to feel comfortable arround them.He would even want you to be in some of the videos,that they film regulary.

9. Just imagine being intimat with him.He would for sure be very gentle with you in the beginning,but when you both agree on being rougher,he would make it a unforgettable moment.

10. Just imagine living with him in a shared appartment.He would for sure have the dumbest and funniest ideas at the same time.

11. Just imagine waking up next to him after a race,in a hotel or your home.It would be such a lovely moment for you both.You could just lay in bed with him and do nothing.

12. Just imagine doing a stream with Lando,it would be so cool and funny.He would for sure love to play games with you.

13. Just imagine him wanting to have a baby with you.Wouldn't it be the cutest thing ever to see Lando with a little child?Your child?!

14. Just imagine going to a party with him.He would for sure be that kind of boyfriend who would watch you all thr time,so nothing happens to you.

15. Just imagine the cute little couple goals,you both would make.I seriously think that Lando is husband material.

🏎
Guys F1 is back and Ferrari literelly repeatet the Vegas action!So excited for the 1 race!Remember the first two races are on a Saturday🙈
XOXO
Laila