anxiety

Warnings: anxiety

It was the weekend of the Silverstone Grand Prix and Lando was really nervous about it.I mean it is his home race and he doesn't want to let all of the fans and brits down.The whole week was stressfull for him at that point.

You woke up next to Lando in the hotel room near the circuit.He wasn't sleeping at all.He was laying on his back and staring at the white ceiling of the room with emptiness in his eyes.

-"Hey,everything alright Lan?",you asked worried.

-"Yeah,don't worry!",he smiled.

-"Lando that is the fakest smile and answer I have ever seen and heard."

-"No,I'm really fine,just nervous.",he admitted.

-"Lan,everything is going to be fine,trust me.",you gave him a warming smile.

-"You don't know that Y/n.Everything can happen.",he sighed.

-"Let's just stay positive."

You got up from bed and got dressed into your vlotest that you had prepared the day before.You did your make up and all the neccesary things,but Lando was still laying in bed.

-"Lan,what should I bring for you for breakfast?",you asked him.

-"Nothing Y/n.",he wispered.

That answear really shocked you,because eating was one of Landos favorite things to do,especially in the morning.You wanted to talk to him about what was going on,but in the same second you heard a knock on the door.You opened it and saw Jon,his trainer in the door,who was not really happy to see Lando still in bed.

-"Jon,he doesn't want to eat.",I said in a worried tone.

-"I'll talk to him.",he smiled and gave my shoulder a slight tap.

He walked up to Lando and closed the door of the bedroom,after about 10 minutes the door opened once again.Lando was already dressed and ready to leave.I was really happy to see him like that,all confident and happy again.

-"Everything ok?",I asked.

-"I love you babe!",he smiled.

-"I love you too Lan,now show them what you got.",I laughed while I mouthed a thank you to John,who was now smiling aswell.

🏎
Just a small one.I will try to write more on the weekend.Have you seen FP1 and 2?So excited for the race!!
XOXO
Laila