i dare you

Warnings: NSFW 🔞

With a sigh you flipped another page of the thick book infront of you and started to read it right away.Your exams
are coming soon and that's why you're sitting in Landos
kitchen trying to memorize the things you learned over the
year.

Concentrated,you pull your lip between your teeth and don't even notice that Lando has just entered the room and
can't turn his gaze away from your mouth.Frightened,you
shrugged out of your mind as Lando puts his hands on your hip and leaned very close to you.

-"You scared me!",you muttered and leaned your head slightly against him,but continued to read your book.

-"Sorry.",he hums only softly and begins to spread small kisses on your neck.A little annoyed you pushed his head away from you,ypu just didn't wanted to get distracted now.

-"Hey!",Lando complained and still continued to spread kisses on your shoulder,looking for attention.

-"Don't distract me.",you muttered don't meaning this in a
nasty way.He just shouldn't stop you from working. Insulted Lando snorts but let go of you and sits opposite of you at the table.You didn't mind that he was watching you as long as he would stay silent.

Deepened into your documents,you pulled your lip between your teeth again,as it feels like you could concentrate like this better.You heara a quiet whimper from Landos side, and didn't even notice that he starts to slip back and forth on his chair.His gaze is still firmly on your lips,but he is no longer present,because his thoughts are taking a completely different dirrection.

-"Stop it!",he then adresses you and pulls you out of ypur thoughts.

-"What am I doing?",you asked confused and raised your
eyebrows.You just sit here and learn.Maybe he just wants
a bit of attention and you're supposed to stop learning,but
his voice sounds way too rough for that.

-"Bite your lip once more,I dare you.",he almost growls,which drives a goosebumps over your body.

-"What do you want to do if not? Punish me?", you asked with a laugh,but when you saw Landos eyes darkening in your words,you must swallow a little.

-"Sounds like a measure.", he grins,lowering his chin on
his fist to watch you.

Nervously,you dedicated yourself to you documents again,
but you can no longer really concentrate.There are scenes in your head that would normally conjure up a clear redness on your cheeks,but you can suppress them right now.Almost automatically your lip wanders between your teeth again and before you really realize it,Lando has already grabbed you and thrown you over his shoulder.

-''Hey!Ihave to learn.",you complained,but just got ignored.

-"Lando!",you tried again and this time you got a reaction.

-"Can your pretty mouth do anything else but complain?", he asks,dropping you on the bed.Immediately you bite your
lip to suppress a biting comment,which makes Lando just sigh in frustration.

-''Stop that!",he mutters,leaning over you.He presses
his middle against your thigh and only then do you realize
that Lando is aroused.Grinning,you let your hand wander
directly between you both and stroke easily over his erection.

-"And all this just because I've bitten my lip?",you muttered
and begun to massage him gently.Lando just moans up
conformingly and puts his lips on yours.You skillfully turned him on his back and took a seat on his lap.Lando saw you from half-opened eyes,but didn't complain about your actions.You gave a little kiss on Landos lips and then work down his neck.

You sucked and licked over his delicate skin,let your teeth
disappear again and again teasingly in his skin and listen to his now wheezing breath.Lando tried to move his hip to get a little bit of friction,but you didn't give it to him.

With a quick movement,you pulled Landos shirt over his
head and immediately placed ypur lips on the exposed skin.You kissed yourself along his belly,teasingly biting him in his hip bone and then pulling down his trousers and boxer shorts,one after one.Landos erection jumps slightly
against his abdomen and he moans as the colder air hits his tip,from which already some precum drips.

You detach your lips from his body and wait for a reaction.You sat down on his legs and placed a little last kiss on his abdomen.

-"Suck it babygirl.",he hissed and left his head fall back in the pillows.

At first,you just took it in your hand and let it wander up and down a little bit,but Lando was already so aroused that
you didn't really need to do it anymore.One last look you
casted on him,as he lied there with his eyes closed and
his head laid back in front of you,then you closed your lips
around his length.

Moaning Lando grabs your head with his one hand and
pushes you a little deeper which made you nearly gag.Sensually you let youe tongue slide around his tip and taste the salty precum.Again and again your tongue swipes over its delicate tip and so you make Lando a moaning mess.In addition to your mouth,you put your hand around the lower part of his erection and begin to massage it aswell.

-"I'm close.",Lando mumbles and tighten his grip around
your hair.For the last time you took his erection into your
mouth and suck a slight vacuum.You let your tongue swirl
around his tip and with a deep grunt he came to his
high.

With the back of your hand you wiped your mouth and looked down on Lando,who looks completely satisfied.

-"You are fucking amazing babe."

-"Thank you Lan."

-"Come here.",he grabbed your hand and pulled you up to his chest.He placed a hot kiss on your lips and let you lay in his arms.

🏎
A spicy one again!I just started my first fanfiction about Max Verstappen,you should definitely check it out!I also made a Tik Tok account on which I am going to post little spoilers to the book and my Oneshots aswell!My user is fastqsw!
XOXO
Laila