hot tub

Warnings: -

Spending your evenings together with Lando was one of the best things about the whole day.The moment when you both could just turn off and be by yourselfs.

-"What are you up to tonight babe?",Lando turned his head to look you in the eyes and sank even deeper into the couch.

-"I don't know,what are you up to?",you turned your phone off and layed it aside,looking at him aswell.

-"I was thinking.",he stood up and walked up to you.He kneeled down and rested his hands on the sides of your thighs.

-"Yes?",he placed a kiss on your leg and quickly picked you up bridalstyle.

-"Lando,what are you doing?Let me down!",you playfully hit his shoulder and he just answeard with a kiss on your lips.

-"Go pick out a bikini and put it on,like right now."

-"Alright Lan,will do.",you quickly picked out a black bikini and tied the top arround your neck.Seconds later Lando was ready aswell,wearing his shorts.

-"So,we haven't even been once in the hot tube,since we purchased it.It's finally time to change that.",he smiled at you with a huge smirk.

You both made your way to your small garden area and took the cover from the hot tub off.Lando was the first to enter the hot water,he gave you his hand,so you could get into the water safely aswell.He wrapped his arm arround your waist and pulled you ontop of him,so you were now sitting on his lap.You decided to spice things up even more and straddled his lap,so your faces were just milimeters away.His hands rested on your hips,drawing small circles from time to time.

-"You drive me crazy babe.",he wispered into your ear,softly bitting onto your earlobe.You just answeard with a simple kiss on the lips.

It was getting darker and darker outside and the cold wind hit your bare back.Goosebumps started to appear on your whole body.Lando brushed his warm hand over your shoulders and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead before speaking up.

-"Are you cold?"

-"Just a little bit.",you replied while burrying your face in the crook of his neck.His hand gently brushed through your slightly wet hair and stopped on your chin,which he lifted up to give you another kiss,but this time on the lips.

-"Let's go inside,hm?"

🏎
I'll try to upload another one today!Btw what are you thinking about the Miami Ferrari livery?I don't really know if I like it.I literelly thought the whole freaking car was going to be blue!!
XOXO
Laila