week before christmas

Warnings: NSFW 🔞

It was finally december,your favorite month of the year.It was snowing and cold,you were so excited to be able to spend more time with your boyfriend Lando.The F1 season ended a time ago and Lando could finally relax and focus more on your relationship.You bouth were so happy to spend your second year together with Landos family.They love you and you love them.

17.12.2023

"Ok,alright chat,I will ask Y/n to join us,just wait a second,shes probably learning for her finals!", Lando explained to his fans.He was currently streaming the last time this year,because he is going to be bussy planing everything for christmas and flying to his family with his girlfriend Y/n."Babe do you want to join us for a quick chat?",Lando asked me through his phone,I could hear it in his voice,that he really wanted me there with him,I mean it was his last stream for some time,I couldn't deny him."Yeah,sure im down,I'll be there in a second"

"Look who we have here chat",Lando looked over me pulling his hand out into my dirrection.He patted his lap,in order for me to sit down on him.I sat down and started to read all of the questions,that immediately popped up,just as I came up to Lando."So what do you all think if we end this stream with a quick Q&A?",Lando asked me and his chat.I nodded my head and the chat started to ask thousands of questions.

"Babe you can start!",he suggested,while he wrapped his arms around my body."What are you two planning to do on Christmas?"."So we decided to spend the hollidays in Bristol,with Landos family!We are going to leave Monaco on Wednesday,because I have my finals on Tuesday.Wish me luck guys!",I answeard one of the many questions."I'm sure,that you will pass all of them,without any hesitations!", he assured me and his fans,while he placed a soft kiss on my cheek."What is Y/n studying?",a fan asked, "she's studying art history."

You and Lando answeard many other questions,that the fans asked.After some time Lando decided to end the stream,because he knew that you had to study for tomorrow."Alright chat,I think it's time to say our final goodbye's!Love you all and thank you for watching!Byeee!!",you waved at the computer with a smile.

Just as Lando turned everything off,your smile immediately faded.Lando did notice that and also that you were not fully concentrated on some of the questions.He decided to give you a few minutes to come down and ask you what was wrong,when you were calmed down.You bouth walked down to the kitchen,where all of your books and many other things were laying on the dining table.You took yourself a glass of water and flushed it down your throat."Hey,what's wrong love?You know you don't need to worry about your exams.I've been watching you study for years now and you never failed a single exam,not even a stupid test!You always get straight A's.You are the best in your classes,Babe please don't do that to yourself.You know damn well that you are going to get good grades!",Lando comforted me,which made my tears roll down my cheeks."Lando,you don't even know,how much those words mean to me!I love you so much Babe!"."I love you too muppet!"

It's been two hours,since our little chat in the kitchen and Lando decided to check on me.It was late and I still didn't fully belidved in myself,even though I haven't done a single mistake since the beggining of my learning session.

"Y/n babe,do you know that your brain can't concentrate on one thing,for this long?",a worried voice asked me."I just don't really believe that i know all of this information,even though i do!",I say placing my head on the table."Stand up",the demanding voice of my boyfriend spoke.I stood up looking confused at what he was planning to do.He took one of my books and looked at one of the many questions.

-"Alright,tell me something about the oldest paintings,that were ever found."

-"The oldest known paintings are approximately 40,000 years old, found in both the Franco-Cantabrian region in western Europe, and in the caves in the district of Maros."