24 h like Lando norris

Warnings: -

It was finally the day of the first filming for Quadrant.Lando and his friends decided to do a 24h like a F1 driver,because a lot of his fans wanted to know how it is  and what it takes to be one.Niran was the volunteer that wanted to film with Lando,so they planned everything and got ready to film.

The video started with Niran introducing everyone to todays idea.He talked about what Lando and he are planning to do today.He had to wake up at 7:30 am and that was also the time he started to talk with the camera.

-"Good Morning everyone and welcome to our youtube chanel.Today we are going to be eating and training like the famous Lando Norris.We are going to start the day with breakfast which is going to be greek youghurt with fruits."

He started to eat his breakfast and talked for a minute.He explained what he enjoyed about it and what he didn't.After he finished eating,he had to meet up with Lando and his trainer to train.

-"So,we are here with Lando now.Please welcome him!",he laughed."Yeah you better shut up now and get ready bro",Lando added.

Jon explained what the both of them had to start on.They started with some simple warm up exercises.Lando and Jon were laughing at Niran all the time,he just couldn't get the exercises right.When the warm up ended you finally arrived back home,where the both of them were filming.You came back freshly put of the gym and you still had your gym clothes on.You threw your bag on the floor and walked into the garden,where Niran just started to do his neck training.

-"Good Morning boys!",you greeted them and the camera imediately turned at you.You waved at the camera and then walked to your boyfriend Lando who wrapped his arms arround your waist and kissed your lips.You sat down at the big gymnastics ball that was laying in the garden and watched Niran.It was normal,that Nirans neck was not as strong as Landos,but it was just so funny to watch,that you had to joke about it.

-"You might get into karting with this neck strenght!",with that joke you made everybody laugh.

-"Have you eaten breakfast?",you asked Lando.

-"No not yet,but I was planning to get it like right now."

-"Should I bring it to you?"

-"Would be amazing babe!"

You walked into the kitchen and got your smoothie and Landos youghurt.The second that you stepped into the garden,it was his trun to do the neck training,so you just sat down and talked with Niran for a second.You and him didn't know eachother really well,but liked to talk sometimes.

When Lando finished his training,he walked up to you,to get his bowl.He opened it and started to eat,meanwhile the four of you started to talk,but not with the camera on.

-"Y/n have you eaten breakfast?",Lando asked the same question as you earlier.

-"Yeah,I had a toast.",you assured him,which he reacted with a cute nood to.

🏎
Inspired by the quadrant video!I don't know if I like that one,it is kind of short.But I hope that you will like it!
XOXO
Laila