f1 presenter

Warnings: -

It was the day of the Silverstone Grand Prix.You were really excited to finally be able to talk everyone through todays race.Being a F1 presenter was something you always dreamed about.You were so happy that you were finally able to life your dream and inspire the female community to join this sport which was called the mans sport for so many years now.

You decided to wear a simple black dress with long sleeves.After you did your make up,you sat down at the little coffee table in your hotel room which was paid by the f1 team.You had to prepare some questions for todays event.When you were finished with preparing the questions for Landos and Oscars interview later on,you got a e-mail from the f1 team,with all the informations about todays race and the track informations.You quickly tried to remember some of the questions,so you wouldn't stress infront of the cameras and look more professional.

You left your hotel room and walked to the paddock which was only 5 minutes away from the hotel.You checked in and the gates opened,as soon as you entered the paddock some of your fans asked you for a picture.After you took some pictures and talked to them,you entered the paddock caffee,where you sat down and prepared for your TV appearance.

Everyone started to arrive at the paddock,all the drivers,workers and engineers.The race is going to start in two hours,that means that you will start your pre show talk in just one hour.You were finally ready and wanted to leave your seat,in the same second,when you stood up,Will Buxton came up to you.The two of you understood eachother really well,eventhough there was a big age difference between you.

-"Hello young Lady!",he opened his arms in order to hug you.

-"Hi Will,what brings you up?"

-"Ah nothing Y/n,just saw you sitting here alone and wantdd to check up on you!What are you doing?",he sat down infront of you,he grabbed your notes and read some of them.

-"I am just preparing for the pre show."

-"You know,that I never saw notes as clear and good as yours?"

-"Like for real?",prideness filling your body now.

-"Yes,Y/n.This is literelly the perfect job for you."

-"Thank you Will,this really means a lot to me!"

-"Just the truth.Ah but there is one thing,I almost forgot!You need to finish the talk with announcing my interview,which is going to be seconds after your talk.It's a new thing the producers want to try.",he explained.

-"Yeah that's totaly fine with me.Will do!"

-"Good thank you,but I really have to go now Y/n!"

-"Yes,me too!",you laughed.

You walked to the producers in order to get your microphone and radio.You attached the little radio to the back of your dress and checked the microphone.When everything was ready,you walked to the spot where you will start in just some minutes.

-"Ok,so we are live in 3,2 and 1!"

-"Hello everyone and welcome to the 12th race of this season.We are going to be racing on the Silverstone circuit today,the circuit length is 5.891km.The Silverstone track includes 52 laps and the race distance is 306.198 km.The last time a lap record was set was is in 2020 by Max Verstappen an amazing time 1.27.097!The air temperatur is 31 degree celsius and we will reach up to 45 degrees on the track.Two DRS zones which are going to be activated after the second lap.We all know that this is going to be a special race for Lewis Hamilton and Lando Norris.Lewis has won 8 races on this track,is he able to win the 9th time today?On the pole we have Max Verstappen in his RedBull,Lando Norris is starting from P2 and right after him,is his teammate Oscar Piastri P3!This is everything you should know about todays race!Thank you for listening!We are going to switch the cameras now to Will Buxton,he is going to talk you through the strategys for todays race!See you soon!"

-"And that's it!Amazing job Y/n!",the cameraman praised you.

You took of the radio and walked to the vip paddock club,where you sat down and got ready to watch the race.You took out your notebook,to write down important things about the race,because you also had a TV appearance after the race.

The race has started and you were watching every second carefully.Meanwhile you ofcourse took the notes.

The race has ended.This was a really exciting.You made your way to the spot where you were filmed earlier.Once again you attached the radio to your dress and waited for the cameraman to count down.

-"And 3!2!1!live!"

-"Hello and welcome back!Wow,what a incredible race we just experienced.A lot going on,but here I am,I will talk you through the whole race!Let's start with the first seconds of the race,Lando Norris taking the lead which made Max fall one position back.Oscar Piastri tried to take second which didn't really went as he imagined it to be.Oscar tried to overtake Max Verstappen from the inside,but Max ofcourse didn't let that slide through.Sadly Lando lost his lead on the fifth lap,Max overtook him down the inside,he had the DRS.On lap 33 we saw Kevin Magnussen having some trouble with the Haas,his car got set by fire.Soon after we got a safety car,many drivers took the opportunity and drove into the pits,to do a pit stop.Lap 39,something really stressfull.We saw the fight for P2 between Norris and Hamilton.That way we finished the race with Max leading,Lando on P2 and Lewis on P3!That was everything for todays race and we will switch the cameras once again to Will Buxton!Thank you for listening and see you soon!"

-"Amazing Y/n!You have 30 minutes to get ready for the interviews with the Mclarens!"

-"Will do!",you walked away as fast as you could.You were really nervous,which was some kind weird for your behaviour.You always were confident.

You waited for Lando and Oscar to arrive at the Mclaren hospitality.The questions you had planned earlier still in your head.They finally arrived.They both hugged you and sat down infront of you.Before the interview started,you talked with them for some minutes.You had already done so many fun interviews with them,so you were now chill and calm.Theey really liked you,that's what you think.The interview started.

-"Hello everyone and welcome to our post race interviews.We are here with Lando Norris and Oscar Piastri.First of all congratulations to you both,P2 and P4!Amazing points for the team,greate job!So talk me through the race,how was it?Any struggles?"

-"Nah,I have to say that the race went really good!Not really happy with the position,P1 was the only option for me,but it is what it is!",Lando smiled at you.

-"Yeah,the same as Lando said!Good race,gave our bests,scored good points!That's all we need!",Oscar added.

-"Amazing to hear!So we saw the battle between Hamilton and you Lando,incredible technique,you gave your best to stay on P2,any other things you want to add to that?"

-"Yeah,really stressfull moment.The battle was really tough,lastet longer than I tought it would,but luckily we keept the position!Really happy about this."

-"Wonderfull news!So Oscar we also saw you trying for the second position on the start of the race.Why did you give up?You were close to overtaking him!?"

-"Yeah,I know,but there was just the feeling,that it wasn't possible in that moment.I didn't wanted to damage the car on the start,it would be bad news for the both of us and the whole team ofcourse."....

🏎
I am sorry if it didn't tyrn out as good as I imagined it to be!I am really not good in writing interviews!I tried my best!I have so many cool ideas for more stories.I will try to upload 2 new chapters tomorrow!
XOXO
Laila