australia

Warnings: -

You and your boyfriend Lando just landed in Melbourne.You were finally able to come with him to a race weekend and support him,after finishing all your important assignments.Since the racing chaos is about to start on friday,you had planty of time to spend with Lando.

Max and Oscar were both there aswell,so you had some extra company,which you didn't really bother about.Before you decided to do anything,you checked into the hotel and unpacked all of your bags.You unpacked all the bags,because Lando decided to just fall asleep on the freshly made bed,but you knew that he was tired,so you let him rest.After you finished unpacking,you decided to lay down next to Lando and slowly wake him up.You gave his cheek a kiss and his eyes started to open again,he then wrapped his arms arround you.

-"What time is it?",he asked,still with a sleepy voice.

-"It's 2pm Love.",you brushed your fingers through his curls.

-"How long was I sleeping?"

-"About two hours,why?"

-"Just asking.",he smiled.

-"What are the plans for today?",you asked.

-"Actually,I was thinking about going out for dinner and have a look at all the shops.What do you think about it?"

-"As long as I'm with you,I am going to be happy."

-"Perfect,then let's get ready."

You both got dressed into something more comfortable,nothing special and left the hotel room.The city wasn't as crowded as you imagined it to be,not many fans,just a few.Lando ofcourse filmed everything with his camera,to create a short vlog,which he wanted to post later on.You also took some photos of him,because he needed some new pictures for him main account.

First you decided to get something to eat,which turned out to be a pizza and later on you visited some cool shops and bought some things.

🏎
Just a little one!I am feeling way more better,which means that I will be posting more again!
XOXO
Laila