spill your guts

Warnings: -

This is a idea from happyyyyy2004 once again!I had to change the idea a little,but I hope you will still enjoy it.Sorry for the long wait!🧡

-"Are you sure you want to be a part of this babe?",my boyfriend Lando asked me the third time in 10 minutes.

-"Lan,yes I am sure!I want to do it."

-"I love you Y/n.",he said.

-"I love you too!"

Today I will be in one of the quadrant videos for the first time ever.Lando and me tried to keep our relationship as private as possible,but as time had passed,we didn't have any other choice,then to make things clear to the whole world.People found out about us in the first weeks of our relationship,which was really overwhelming for both of us,but now we are still together after two months of dating and we just can't keep things a secret anymore.

We were about to play spill your guts and Lando ofcourse somehow got away with actually eating anything,he was there to read the questions for us.The table was ready for everyone to play.We all sat down and the filming was about to start.

-"Hello Guys,what a pleasent surprise,I'm on Quadrant!Today we will play spill your guts.Lando is going to ask us questions and if we don't want to answear them,we will need to eat some of this delicious food.",Filly,the special guest of today explained everything.

-"Are you all ready?",Lando asked.

-"Let's start this shit already!",Max shouted.

-"Alright we have some fantastic snacks here!Mealworm yoghurt,turkey testicles,1000 years old eggs,fish smoothie,hot sauce and some vomit fruit!",Lando said."Alright let's start with Filly,if a boat could only fit three people and one had to be left behind,who would you leave behind,Conan,Harry or Chunkz?"

-"I don't know mate!I'm gonna pick Conan,I meet him last!",Filly responded to the first of many questions of today.

The next question was to Ria.

-"If you had to kick one person out of the flat,who would it be?",Lando asked.

-"I'm gonna say Niran,because he is messy.",Ria laughed.Niran was not happy in a sarcastic way at her answear.

The next question was to Steve.

-"What's more realistic: Ria becomming a DJ or Max returning to racing?"

-"I'd say Ria,becoming a DJ.",Steve answeard the question after a longer time of thinking.

It was finally my turn.

-"So Y/n,a special one for you!Who was the most famous person,that tried to date you before I did?",Lando asked.

-"No way,I can't answear that,not infront of the cameras.",you laughed while covering your face in your hands.

-"That means that you will need to drink the hot sauce.",Lando handed you the little glass with liquid over.

-"How much do I have to take?",you asked.Max who was sitting next to you pointed to the middle of the glass and chuckled when he saw your reaction.

You swallowed the half of the sauce and the spice immediately hit your mouth.

-"No man,that's freaking hot!",you winced in pain.Filly handed you a glass of milk over,you didn't hesitate and immediately swallowed the milk.Everyone was laughing at your reaction.

-"Are you ok?",Ria asked with a playfull tone.

You laughed aswell and just nooded your head in order for them to continue.

Then it was Nirans turn.

-"Name the three worst parts of making an intergration with BBC sounds."

-"It's your job,carrer.",Filly wispered while everyone was laughing.

-"I want to do the egg!",Niran said.He took a bite of it and tried to swallow it but ended up spiting it out to the trash can.

-"Bro,how has he done that,let's put it into prospective.",Filly added.

We played for about 20 more minutes and I have to admit that I really enjoyed my time in the video.I definitely want to be in more of these.I was the last one to answear the final question.

-"Who was the worst designer you walked for?",Lando asked the last time.

-"That is so unfair!I literelly can't answear that!I can't I'm gonna get cancelled!",you laughed.

You grabbed the little bowl with the vomit fruit inside and tried to get it on your spoon.

-"What is that?!",you winced.

-"That is a big ass spoon!",Lando answeard.

-"Do I have to take that much?"

-"Ah no,tiny,tiny!Do you want to eat it?",Lando chuckled.

-"It literelly smells so bad."

You took it into your mouth and tried your best yo swallow it,but you just couldn't,you spat it back into the trash can.

After that,everyone said their final goodbye's and you finished filming the video.

-"How was it babe?",Lando asked you after the cameras were off.

-"I really enjoyed it!"

-"Im so happy Y/n,hope we will see you here more often."

🏎
Lando P6 and Carlos P3!So happy that the season has started!
XOXO
Laila