lazy morning

Warnings: -

You started to wake up as the sun's rays hit your face.You were cuddled up in your cozy blanket and a pair of strong arms were wrapped around your perfect waist.You carefully turned over to your left and saw your boyfriend's bare chest.He looked so perfect and you could smell his cologne on his skin.You carefully placed your hand on his chest and snuggled into him.

A few minutes later, you felt lando's hand take a strand of hair out of your face and place it behind your ear.Lando chuckled softly under his breath and placed a kiss on your forehead.You softly started to open your eyes. "Good morning princess,did you sleep well?, Lando asked with his hot morning voice.You couldn't fully concentrate on his question,so you answeard with a quick Mhmm.

"Babe,do you have any plans for today?", you asked pulling your blanket over your shoulders. "No not really,we can stay in today,cuddle and maybe watch some movies.What do you think Babe?". "I would love that!",you smiled and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

🏎
Guys I am so sorry,that I haven't written for so long,but I had a lot of exams and important things to deal with in school.I know it is a short one,but I am working on a big project,which im gonna upload on christmas!it is a special chapter about a whole week before christmas!!Please forgive me and stay tuned!
XOXO
Laila