comfort

Warnings: -

You could imagine the frustration in his voice,the anger,which caused the mistakes of the team.He probably lost controll over his anger and couldn't hold back anymore.Lando had started the race on the second position and finished it on the 9th.He jumped out of his car and took off his helmet,seconds later he brushed his fingers through his sweaty hair and licked over his lips.

You were trying to find your way to your boyfriend,through the wave of fans,that had just hit you from behind.Those fans are too crazy sometimes,they obsess over the drivers and cheer for them,just like if they were their family or girlfriends.They can be really annoying sometimes,asking you for pictures and autographs,while you are clearly in a bad mood or in a hurry,to get somewhere.You tried your best to ignore most of them and get there as fast as you could,to be able to comfort your boyfriend.

You finally arrived at his drivers room,gently knocking at his door,waiting for an answear.He didn't reply,so you knocked at the door once again,this time slightly harder.He finally walked up to the door and asked who it was.He immediately ripped the door open when he recognised your voice.He let you get into the small place and closed the door after you entered the room.You looked him into his eyes and immediately understood what was going on.

Lando had talked to you many times about his anxiety and his low self-esteem.Sometimes he just thinks,that he is not enough or worth something.He finds it hard to believe in himself and find something positive in what he is doing.Most of the time he is being to hard on himself.Talking shit about him or joking about his mistakes.You always tried your best to let him know,that he is a amazing and talented person,that is also allowed to make mistakes,but he just won't t it.

He wrapped his arms arround your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.You stood there like this for some minutes and just enjoyed eachothers company.You decided to breake the silence.

-"Lan,you know that you will always be on the best position for me.No matter where you start or finish,I will always be proud of yourself.The positions don't matter to me,as long as your'e safe and happy,I'll be happy!You know that you are a amazing driver and mistakes can always happen!That's the way it all works."

-"I know Y/n,but sometimes I just really don't know what I am doing wrong.I have a feeling that I'm dissapointing everyone,no matter what I do.What will people think about me?What are they going to do about todays race?I will probably get thousands of messages now from those fans saying,that it is ok and that things like that happen.Ofcourse it is nice that they care,but I just don't want them to be dissapointed."

-"I know that it is hard sometimes,but we just got to go through it.I just know that everything is going to be fine!Don't worry about it to much."

Lando changed his clothes and sprayed himself with some deodorant,then the two of you left the room.Lando still had some interviews to do,so you left,not wanting to interrupt or distract him.While Lando was doing his interviews you went to talk to your best friend Kika.

-"P9?",the interviewer asked Lando.

-"Yeah,great race!",he chuckled.

-"Great race?"

-"That was sarcastic."

Some of the other interviews,were so long that Lando started to get annoyed and lost his desire.He tried to answear the questions as quick and short as possible.

-"So Lando,what happened on the track today?We saw that you made some mistakes!

-"Yeah,I really don't want to answear that question again.I already explained that it was not my fault.You guys really need to mind your own business.Sometimes it's the teams fault,have you ever heard something like that?"

Lando started to get more frustrated and annoyed,so he decided pick you up and leave the paddock.You both entered Lando's car and drove to the hotel you were staying in.The way to the hotel was silente,you wanted to give him some time to calm down.

You entered your hotel room and took off your shoes.The next thing you did was taking your clothes and make up off.You got into something more comfortable and waited for Lando to get out of the shower.

He walked out of the bathroom with just some boxers on,his hair still wet.He took a towel and dried his hair with it.He noticed you laying in bed doing something on your phone.

-"What are you doing babe?"

-"Nothing,just going through instagram!",you smiled in his dirrection.

-"Have you eaten anything at the paddock?"

-"Yeah,just some sandwiches."

-"Don't lie to me Y/n,what are you up to?"

-"What are you craving Lan?"

-"Maybe some pasta?"

-"Pasta it is!"

The food had arrived and you both sat down on the bed and enjoyed your pasta.When you finished eating you both layed down and watched your favorite show.You had noticed that Lando had been moving arround a lot in the bed and wondered if anything was wrong.

-"Lan,are you ok?"

-"My back just hurts a bit,don't worrt babe!"

-"Don't worry?No way,lay down on your stomach."

-"Babe,it's really not that bad!"

-"Lay.down.now!"

Lando did what you asked for and slightly chuckled into the pillow.I straddled his lower back and placed my hands on his shoulders,placing a small kiss on them.

I started to massage his back and shoulders.I felt that Lando relaxed his muscles and enjoyed the massage,I was giving him.

-"Better now?"

-"Much better,thank you princess."

-"No need to thank me!",you smiled,while laying down next to him.

He turned over on his back and opened his arms in order for me to get closer.I layed my head down on his naked chest and listened to his heartbeat.We both closed our eyes and fell asleep.

🏎
Hey Guys!I really need your help!Would you like to get more 18+ content or should I keep writing storys like that?Don't forget to vote!
XOXO
Laila