golf

Warnings: -

Lando has been begging you to join him in golf for a really long time now.You weren't a golf girl,so you simply didn't wanted to try it,because you thought it would be boring and difficult,but Lando promised you to make it special for you.After a longer time of asking and begging you agreed to his request,which he was really excited about.

You decided to be extra special and wear a cute little,white golf skirt and a basic black top.Lando had already prepared the golf clubs and was ready to leave.

-"Can we go babe?",he asked.

-"Yes,I'm comming.",you walked down the hallway and a big smile grew on Landos face,he for sure liked the way you dressed.

-"You look like a huge golf fan.",he smiled.

-"You better shut up and get going,or else I will change my mind."

You both left the house and drove off to the golf square,where Zac and Carlos were already waiting for you.

-"Hey mate.",he greeted Carlos and right after that his boss aswell.You ofcourse also greeted them and waited for Lando to give you instructions on how to play.

-"Just one time and I'll watch,like we said."

-"Fine,but now focus babe.",he agreed.

Lando took a golf ball and placed it on the golf peg,then he handed you one of his clubs and just watched your movements.He quickly realised that you didn't even know how to position yourself,so he joined.

-"Place your hand here.",he placed your hand in the right place.

-"Then put your leg here.",he gently pushed your thigh to the side.

-"And now just go for it.",he smiled proudly.

You didn't wait any second longer and hit the ball with a huge swing.You were surprised when he told you,that you nearly aimed the whole.Lando was for sure proud of you and let you watch the rest of todays golf.

🏎
A long one tomorrow!
XOXO
Laila