definitely more than friends

Warnings: NSFW

This is the final part to more than friends!

-"I didn't regret the kiss Y/n.I really love you and I want to be able to call you mine and show the whole world what a beautiful girl I have."

-"Then do it and call me mine.Show me how much you love me."

He placed his hand on your cheek and lowere his head to place a kiss on your lips once again.This time none of you pulled away and the kiss deepened every second.You almost ran out of air,he detached his lips from yours and stared into your eyes.

-"God,you are so beautiful.",he complimented you and dived into your lips again.This time more passionate and rougher.He carefully lifted his body up,not wanting to let your lips go.Lando picked you up bridalstyle and quickly walked to your bedroom.Once he reached it he placed you down on the bed and waited for a second.

-"Are you comfortable to go any further darling?",you just answeard with a nood,but that wasn't enough for him.

-"I need your words dear."

-"Yes!Please.",he made his way to your bed aswell.Once he reached your legs he placed a kiss on them.He then went up to your belly and placed a kiss on it aswell,but through your shirt,then to your neck and left a kiss there aswell.Lando hovered over your body and gave you a unsure look.

-"Are you really sure?"

-"Yes.",he tugged at the hem of your shirt and gently pulled it over your head,leaving you laying under him with just your bra on.He then went down to your shorts and pulled them down aswell.He took a second to admire your almost naked body.

His lips wandered up to yours again,connecting them with a heated kiss.You brought your hand up to his hair and tugged at his curls.You arched your back,when you felt his hand searching for the clasp of your bra.He undid the only material that was covering your boobs and threw it somewhere in the room.

His hand was cupping your breast,while the other went down to your panties.He pulled them down and did the same as with the bra.He seperated your thighs with one simple move and spread them.Teasingly he placed kisses on the insides of your thighs and waited for your reaction.

-"Lando please.",you inpatiently murmured.

His finger slid through you sleek and suddenly you felt one finger inside of you.Soft moans filled the room,when he added a second one and finally a third one.He watched every move you made and continued his movements.

-"Faster Lan!"

His movements speeded up and you were about to reach your high.

-"Come for me darling.",he demanded.It didn't take long for you to do as he told,which made him grin.

-"You are so perfect.I love you.",he layed down next to you and wrapped his arms arround your body.

-"I love you too."

🏎
Sorry I didn't updated my book for so long,but I wasn't feeling well and needed to take a break,but I am back now!!
XOXO
Laila