love at first sight

Warnings: NSFW,SA,Venting 🔞

Day 1

-"Y/n,do it!Trust me it is going to be worth it and if you really hate it you can delete it!",my best friend Ava forced me to download that stupid app Raya.

I wasn't really a dating app person.I believed that there where only trolls on those apps,but Raya was something different.Not every person had access to it.You had to be accepted by the creators to join.Raya was way more better than Tinder and my friends had also told me about it.Ava showed me that there are some pretty handsome guys on there.

Today was the day,where she finally convinced me to download it.I didn't think that they would accept me and let me into the app,but that would change soon.

-"Ava,why do I even need this?"

-"Y/n you are lonely,you need someone,it's been one year since you and Alan broke up!"

-"Fine,just don't raise your voice on me,I am tired!",I rolled my eyes,opening the app.

-"Ok,now you just have to create an account!",she explained.She was more excited than I was.She really wanted me to find someone,because I lived alone in a big city.She was just worried about me,it is kind of cute,but still annoying.

-"Ava,do you think that they will really accept me?"

-"I think so Y/n.I mean you are a student in the university of Monaco,plus you are a model.I know you are not really famous,but 300k on insta is still something!",she smiled.

I finished doing my account and closed the app.Now I just have to wait.It was late so Ava left,because she promised her boyfriend to be home,because they planned to do something together.I walked her to the door and hugged her.

-"Y/n you better find someone cute!",she laughed out loud.

-"And you better shut up and go home!",I laughed aswell.

I closed my door and cleaned up the plates,that we have eaten from.Then I turned off the TV and went straight to bed.I wasn't really tired,but I just wanted to relax and lay down.I was watching my favorite show on my iPad,when I heard a notification on my phone.I looked what it was,it was Raya.

"Welcome Y/n Y/l/n! You are now a part of the Raya community.You can chat and meet new people.Remember to not take screenshots or post anything from this app.If you do,you will get banned.Your Raya team"

This went fast.Faster than you thought.You opened the app and took a closer look to it.You saw some really handsome people,but didn't scrolled to any of them to the right side.After 30 minutes,you decided to close the app and go to sleep.

•1 new notification 03:13
•2 new notification 03:20
•3 new notification 03:30

Day 2

You woke up to three new notifications.Ofcourse they were from Raya.You opened the app once again and saw that a guy named Lando added you.He looked really handsome and fun to be arround.You saw his texts and slightly smiled at your screen.

•Hey beautiful!You look breathtaking,I would love to get to know you better!You are from Monaco right?

•I bet you are asleep,I mean it is 3 am.

•Alright,good night beautiful!

You didn't know who he was,but you really wanted to meet him and get to know him better.He looked good and was also cute.You decided to text him back.

•Hii,you were right I was asleep.So who are you Norris?

You didn't think that he would answear that fast,so you closed your phone and went to the gym.You were away from home for 2 hours.When you arrived you ate your lunch and sat down at the couch.You opened Raya and saw a message from Lando.