liar

Warnings: -

You never thought that he could do something like that,you didn't even believe he would be able to do something like that.Emptiness filling up your body after finding out.Your relationship wasn't going well lately.You had a weird feeling that Lando was hiding something,he wouldn't let his phone alone with you.He didn't wanted to spend as much time with you as he used to.Something was just wrong.

You knew it was wrong and could cause a fight,but you had the opportunity to check his phone,so you did.You just hoped that you wouldn't find anything in there,but suddenly,he recieved a message from a girl.

Lina

Good Morning Lan,I've just been wondering when you would be back in London??I'm down for some fun;)

Your heart skipped a beat when you realised that the last time Lando visited London was 2 months ago and that was then,when he said he would make a trip with his boys.You believed him,you trully did amd he lied.You decided to read some of the previous messages.

Lando

Hey so you are up for yonight,tright?

Lina

Hey,yes sure!I can't wait;)

Lando

Ok,meet me at 9pm,you know where.

Lina

Looking forward for tonight!

Lando

Hah,me too.

Since when has this been going on?How did they got to know eachother?Who is she?Thousands of questions running through your mind.You just couldn't wait for Lando to get out of the shower.Single tears running down your cheeks.Why would he do this?

-"Hey,so I've been wondering,if it would be ok for me to go out with the boys tonight?",suddenly his voice filled the room and you turned arround to face him.His hair wet and just some sweatpants on.

-"Sure,what are you going to do?"

-"We are just going to-"

-"Cheat on me?",you interrupted him.His eyes widening and a pale tone appeared on his face.

-"What do you mean?"

-"Lando I know about London.You are a liar Lando.I believed you and you lied to me."

-"Y/n listen to me I can explain."

-"I don't wan't to hear your explanations Lando."

-"But,wait!Please."

-"Did you fucked that girl?"

-"Y/n please."

-"Did you fuck her?!",you couldn't hold your tears and anger anymore.Everything started to fall apart.Everything you build up in so many years,got destroyed by one simple action.

-Yes.",his head fell into his arms and he brushed through his curls nervously.

-"I fucking hate you Lando.",you wispered.

-"Y/n don't say that.You do not."

-"I do.Were there any feelings?Be honest!"

-"At the beggining yes,but I'm not interested in it anymore."

-"I hate you."

-"I love you.",he admitted with pain in his voice.

-"You don't.If you cheat with feelings for another person than you clearly don't and it hurts Lando.I does fucking hurt.Do you know that I thought you were the one,the one I would have a family one day?"

-"I'm sorry."

-"I'm sorry won't fix anything."

🏎
God,I don't even know why I am in such a sad mode today.I promise the next one is going yo be nore cheerfull.
XOXO
Laila