just a little bit

Warnings: -

You were finally able to meet up with your friends after the Japanese Grand Prix,something you and Lando really missed.Bussy days ruining your night plans and much more.It was finally possible to make plans for tonight.Lando,Charles and Max decided to spend a evening together and get some drinks and something to eat.Chill and talk together.

Everyone agreed to the spontaneous idea and suddenly you were already in yours and Landos shared walk in closed looking for a dress to wear for tonight.Lando choose to wear some black pants and a white shirt with the first three buttons opened,as usual.You on the other hand picked out a new dress which Lando hasn't seen yet.A black long dress with some silver glitter details.You looked absolutely stunning and you felt that way.Your make up included a simple eyeliner and a red lipstick.

-"You look breathtaking darling.",you felt two strong arms wrap arround your waist and a soft kiss being placed on your neck.

-"Thank you handsome.",you chuckled at his actions.

About 30 minutes later you were already almost at the restaurant and people had for sure noticed you.You could spot some people trying to film you and Lando,while hidding behind trees or walls.Some of them came up to you and asked for pictures.

Charles and Alex were already there and waited for you at the entrance.You hugged them both as a greeting and decided to wait for Max and Kelly aswell.Charles and Lando getting into a conversation just like you and Alex.

-"There they are!Late as always!",the monegasque spoke.

You all made your way into the restaurant and took your seats.The waitress gave you some time to choose your drinks and food and then took your order.By the time the good arrived,the first round of drinks took an end,so you all ordered more drinks.

It was getting darker and darker outside and you weren't even thinking about leaving.You really enjoyed it,but by the time the clock hit 10pm your tiredness hit in,especially after the four drinks you had.

-"You tired babe?",he asked you,while everybody was still deep in their conversation.

-"Just a little bit,but I don't really want to go yet."

-"That's alright.",he said while wrapping his arm arround your waist and pulling you closer to him.You leaned your body against his torso and let your head fall back for a second.Lando took the opportunity and gave your lips a peck,while smiling into the kiss.

🏎
I don't know how I didn't ran out of ideas yet.They just keep comming into my mind.
XOXO
Laila