first race

Warnings: -

The day has come,our little son Aiden was finally old enough to attend a race of his father Lando.Lando and me have been thinking about this for a longer time now,would it be a good idea to show him to the world at such a young age,or should we be patient and wait a little longer.The final decission was to take him with us and introduce him to the Motorsportworld.Lando loved the idea of him being the next Norris on track,if this would be what he would want.

-"Are you ready to see daddy?",I asked my little son before leaving our hotel room.I picked him up and put the paddock pass arround his neck,he looked so cute with the way to big pass arround him.

-"Yesss,faster mommy!"

-"Alright,let's get going.",you smiled.

You and your son walked into the paddock hand in hand.The security at the entrance,helped your son to scan his pass and gave him a huge smile,Aiden was trully the star of the paddock.

-"Welcome buddy!",he greeted him.

-"Thank you!",you smiled.

You took your sons hand and made your way to the Mclaren garage.On your way there you saw Kelly and Penelope walking in the paddock aswell.

-"Hey Kelly!"

-"Ah Y/n!",she turned arround and opened her arms to give you a hug.

-"Hello little one.",you smiled at P who was now hugging your waist.

-"First race?",Kelly asked.

-"Yes,he's so excited."

-"How are you Aiden?",she asked your son.

-"Good.",Aiden bashfully answeard as he was clinging to your arm.

-"Ok,we need to go now.We will see you arround Kelly."

-"Bye girl!"

On your way to Lando a lot of people were filming and taking photos of you and Aiden.I mean he is literelly the son of a driver.

-"Daddy!",your son laughed and jumped into Landos arms,who was waiting for him on his knees.He hugged him tight and lifted him up.

-"Hey babe.",he gave you a loving kiss."Everything alright?"

-"Yes,perfectly fine!"

-"Let he show you arround mate!",he said while holding your son.

Lando showed him arround the garage and even sat him down in his car,he took photos of him.Lando loved to take pictures of your son,it was a way of showing his love.

-"Who do you have here?",Zak asked Lando.

He immediatele recognized his voice and turned arround to greet him.

-"Starting his carrer young!",Lando joked.Zak gave Aiden a high five and took a photo of Aiden aswell,which he posted on his instagram.

-"Alright Aiden,but you have to go to mommy now.",he pulled him out of the car.

-"Good luck babe!",you gave him a kiss.

-"You need to win daddy!"

-"I will try my best buddy!"

You and Aiden stayed at the garage,not wanting people to follow you arround.Aiden cheered for his dad and watched the whole race with curiosity.Lando ended the race with a second place.When Lando showed up on the podium on Aidens face appeared a huge smile.

-"I want to be just like daddy.",he wispered.

-"Trust me babe,you will.",you picked him up and kissed his cheek.

After the celebrations,Lando immediately came running to you and your son.He was so happy to see Aiden in the paddock.

-"I want to be just like you daddy!"

-"Do you?",he asked with curiosity.

-"I do!",he laughed.

-"Did you hear that mummy?",Lando asked.

-"I did and I am so proud."

-"Then we will definitely need to do something with that!",Lando smiled.

🏎
Just a little one!I have so many cool ideas,that I will definitely upload soon.Another race and P8 for Lando!He was literelly the leader of the race!
XOXO
Laila

Lando Norris OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara