21.

A/n> Merry Christmas! I have two gifts for you!

First, a bonus chapter of Her Alpha Mate! Second, a free (smutty) gift for you all on Patreon. You'll find the link in my bio.

MYRA

I was sure they would stay busy with the mess I created for them. It'd be enough to distract them, and I was satisfied. Now, all that was left for me to do was pack my shit and leave this place for good.

But I was feeling tired... and was pretty much drunk too. The things weren't a good combination for me. Without realising it, I fell asleep on the chair. I slept for a while and dreamt.

It had been a long time since I had seen any dreams, but when I closed my eyes, the dreams started floating in front of me as if they had been waiting for me to fall asleep. It was as if they had been conspiring it.

I walked down a known dirt road through the woods until I saw the ruins of the ancient temple. It was where I had summoned the moon goddess. I felt a sense of urgency as I treaded through the path and ventured further into the ruins, seeking the twin pillars. The sun was setting on the horizon, and it was gradually getting dark— not the best time I'd choose to visit this place, but I was here regardless.

I felt like someone was waiting for me there, and I needed to meet them. I noticed a familiar figure waiting for me when the twin pillars appeared. I couldn't determine who it was, but I was sure I knew them.

I headed in their direction, unsure what to expect, but the closer I got to them, the more excited my wolf got. I realised who it was when I was close enough to them, but it was already too late. Before I could leave, he turned around and faced me.

"Myra," He called out for me and instantly, I froze, unable to move anymore. It was Mateo. "I missed you so much," His voice was laced with pain as he closed the distance between us. I wanted to step back, but I couldn't. I was too captivated by him and his overbearing presence. My wolf liked him a lot.

"Mateo," I wanted to sound snappish. I tried to push him away, but my voice came out like a moan. Instantly, he moved closer and wrapped his arms around me until my body was pressed against his. Whatever resistance I had against him left my body due to his touch and his warmth.

My whole body lit up with the need to be with him. I wanted to run away from him, but I felt myself giving in to his touch. I wanted to get closer to him—no, I needed to get closer to him; otherwise, it felt like I'd get lost somewhere. He was my anchor to the world, and I didn't want to leave him. Not again.

His hands wandered all over me as he pressed his body against mine, making me feel every hard edge of his muscle and his throbbing erection. I could feel his knot, too, digging into my stomach.

"Why did you leave, Myra?" He asked, more hurt dripping from his voice. His glowing eyes were watching me hungrily, but there was something melancholic about his eyes that I couldn't let go. It softened me for him. I felt guilty for leaving even though I knew I shouldn't. At that moment, I couldn't help feeling all those emotions.

"I'm sorry," I sobbed lightly, blinking tears while also feeling an intense craving for him. Fuck, I had never experienced something like that before. It was too powerful to ignore. A slow throbbing was rising between my legs, demanding to be addressed.

"I missed you," He told me again, his lips lingering closer to mine. "I missed you so much that it hurts,"

"I'm sorry," I whimpered, feeling the ache between my legs worsening. It was as if I was being punished for the crime— the crime of leaving him. I groaned. "I promise I'll never do that again," I whimpered.

He growled in approval before claiming my lips. Immediately, it felt like I was bursting into flames. A storm of sparks took over my senses, numbing me to everything around me except for him. All I could feel was him— his lips, his hot and greedy mouth, his steely muscles around me, his erection, his scent. He took over everything, and it was slowly overwhelming me.

He kissed me fiercely, claiming what was rightfully his. His tongue dominated mine before petting it, teasing it, and doing numerous mindblowing things to it. It felt like I was melting against him. The ache between my legs only got worse with every passing second.

It felt like I was going into heat. I clung to his kiss because it oddly seemed to help me. I let him suck hard at my lips, torturing me deliciously. It made me want his cock inside me badly. He made my pussy feel desperately empty. I was definitely going into heat.

"Mateo... I need you," I moaned, begging. I needed him. Otherwise, it felt like I was going to die. Well, I could die if he didn't help me out. Going into heat without any help was dangerous.

"Myra," He moaned, "My baby girl. I'll give you everything. All you have to do is ask," He promised. One of his hands grabbed my ass and squeezed it, making me squirm with need.

"I need your knot, Mateo," I demanded. "Please,"

"You're in heat, baby girl," He said, kissing me again.

Baby girl.... Heat...

Heat.

HEAT.

HEAT.

I woke up with a cold seat, almost falling out of the chair. I didn't realise I fell asleep. I get out of place as if I had been knocked out of my body. My head was aching, and my body seemed to be heating up. I had never felt so hot and... needy before. As soon as I recalled the dream, my pussy clenched hard, reminding me what I was missing— what I could've had if I had been with him instead of running away last night.

I reached into my pants and gently stroked myself, feeling frustrated instantly because it wasn't enough. No fingers or dildos or vibrators could replace a mate's cock with a knot. I moaned, feeling hotter as I stroked myself. My breasts felt sensitive as well. I pulled down my bra and pinched one of my nipples while I aggressively rubbed my clit, chasing for a quick release.

I was on the verge of cuming when my phone rang up suddenly. I sat up, shocked and feeling disoriented. It didn't help that I was still somewhat drunk and frustrated by a lost orgasm.

It must've been the alarm. I was going to ignore it but then realised that someone was calling me instead. This frustrated me even more. I took the phone and, without seeing the number, I answered the call.

"Hello," I spoke, ready to give the caller a piece of my mind for disturbing me.

"Hi, Myra," An unknown voice answered, making my wolf stir again. I didn't know what was about that voice, but it made my pussy clench hard, forcing me to have the denied orgasm.

~

Please comment and let me know what you think of the pace of the story so far. I'd love to get some feedback from you all! You can tell me who's your favourite character till now.

see ya in the next chapter <3