42.

MATEO

I stared at the screen single-mindedly as Hunter spread her legs apart right in front of the main camera. My whole body tensed, and my knot throbbed painfully in my pants as his fingers explored her folds, spreading them to reveal everything.

I knew Hunter was doing this for me. He had been sensing my stormy emotions for a long time. I was usually good at hiding my emotions and appearing stoic, but Hunter was always good at reading people, and he read me too well.

Also, he knew about my heated interaction with Myra yesterday. He was doing this for me, and as much as I'd have liked to tell him not to push our mate so early, I couldn't look away from the screen as he spread her bare in front of the camera, ensuring everything was on full display.

I groaned, feeling like my knot was about to burst. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It all felt like a dream because I had been dreaming of doing those things to Myra, and now my brother was giving me a peek at how things could be in reality.

I watched him stroke her clit while fucking her with his fingers simultaneously. Hunter was exceptionally good with his fingers. Maybe it had something to do with him playing the piano well, or maybe, it was his years of experience entertaining all the unmated pussies of the pack.

Either way, he was good with his technique, and it worked all too well on Myra. My heart lodged in my throat when I watched Myra squirt towards the screen, her whole body shaking violently while she clung to Hunter's arm. Her eyes rolled back uncontrollably, and her face was flushed with so much colour that, for once, she didn't look sick at all.

I gritted my teeth, setting my cock free from my pants for the nth time today and stroking it to ease my knot. It was heavy and slowly turning purple from not being given attention it needed. I tried to drain myself occasionally, but it didn't help. It was because my knot needed Myra desperately.

It didn't help I had watched her take Hunter in her mouth, playing with him with such pleasure. I wanted to imagine her doing the same thing to me, but it made my situation worse.

As I stared at the screen, it took me all the self-control in my body not to leave my office and go straight to her room and eat her out until she was begging me to give her my knot.

When I spilt some of my seed and eased the tension from my knot, I decided it was enough. I needed to go on a run and think of something to sort this out. I was already at the end of my limit, and I needed to come up with a solution soon before I could die of blue balls.

~

MYRA

I was utterly wasted after Hunter forced me to have those intense orgasms. It clouded my brain so much that I couldn't think of anything else while I lay on my bed with a racing heart. Meanwhile, Hunter stayed beside me, watching me fervently as his hands explored me. I was completely bare, and I should've felt self-conscious about it, but I was too high to think of that.

"Are you there, pussy cat?" He whispered, nudging his nose against my neck. I shuddered, but my wolf purred inside me. She was the most content, and even after being so wasted by an orgasm, I felt good. I felt better in a way I had never felt before. It felt like I could take over the world.

"Yeah," I sighed, seeking his warmth. I had made him take off his shirt so I could look at his tattoos. All his corded muscles were covered with interesting tattoos. I loved his back the best. It was inked with a ferocious dragon. It made me wonder if Mateo also had tattoos, but I pushed his thoughts out of my mind.

"Do you feel tired? Does anything ache?" He asked, his voice thick with concern. It made it hard for me to believe that he had been whispering dirty things to me a few moments ago.

"No," I answered, "I feel good,"

"That's my girl," He cooed, and even though I didn't want to, I melted. Hunter could make me turn into a puddle with just his words. I wondered what it'd feel like to have his knot. Mindlessly, I reached for his pants to see if his knot was still there, but he grabbed my hand before that.

"It's enough for you for today, pussy cat," He told me firmly, bringing my hand to his lips and pressing small kisses all over it. Even though it was my cybernetic arm, I felt his every kiss, raging the butterflies in my stomach. "You're not ready yet. I want you to be stronger," He told me hesitantly, his eyes thick with a motherly concern. It made me want to kiss his breath away, but at the same time, it made me want to scream in frustration.

"I just want to touch you, Hunter," I whispered, and he chuckled.

"It always starts with a touch," He said heatedly, and I frowned. "You don't have to worry about it. My knot is not going anywhere,"

"Doesn't it feel painful?" I asked. I had a lot of questions about it, and instead of just imagining the answers, I decided to ask. "Doesn't it bother you?"

"It does," He nodded, "But as I said, your comfort is more important than my pleasure. I can bear it... for now," He muttered, uncertain. That meant that there were still a few cracks I could seep through. Good. I needed to find more of those cracks and try to get in. I desperately wanted to.

"If you're feeling better, we can go out," He offered.

"Yes, I want to go out!" I grinned, excited to explore, to let my wolf out and let her play with his. I desperately needed that. He nodded before getting up from the bed and going to my closet to get some clothes out for the outdoors.

"Not like I'd need them if we go for a run," I shrugged, stretching.

"Can't be sure. Better be prepared," he returned with thick sweaters and trousers before helping me in them. I wanted to giggle at how concentrated he looked while helping me get dressed. I could already imagine him wielding all his self-control.

Once I was sufficiently dressed for the weather, he took me outside. Even though I wouldn't say I liked snow, I was eager to explore the snowy landscape on this particular day.

"There's a frozen lake in the woods. It has this bacteria that turns colourful when the temperature drops. It looks beautiful during this time," He explained while leading me through a frozen path. I followed him like a lost child, holding his hand.

"What else is here?" I asked him innocently, even though I knew most of the information about their pack. It didn't hurt to know more.

"Well, there's this place a bit far away. We'd need to drive to get there, or we can run there when the weather's nicer than today. It has a frozen waterfall, and it's..." I continued to listen to him intently as he talked about his pack. It was a good day for me.

~

Poor Mateo... but don't you think all this pent up sexual will create an explosion when they finally come together?

It'd be too hot to handle. Do you want to skip to that party already? Then consider joining my Patreon page. We're already doing some hot threesomes there. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3

P.S. If you're liking this book so far then check out my new steamy story: The Satlker. It's already published here :)