33.

HUNTER

She tasted divine. I was never going to forget how her lips felt against mine and how she whimpered when I played with her tongue. It was the best thing in the world, and I needed more of it. But despite all that, the thick scent of her arousal in the air was hard to miss.

She smelled as divine as she tasted, elating my hunger. My wolf pranced around, begging me to give control to him so he could be closer to her and show her how much she meant to us. He wanted to show her how much we had missed her, craved her.

"My pussy cat. It's time for play," I told her, unable to hold myself back. She was weak but eager for me. She seemed to come alive to my touch, making me feel like the most powerful man on the planet. Her eyes were dark with lust and need for me, and a whimper escaped her lips.

Her chest rose and fell rapidly as he stared at me, waiting. I didn't want to make her wait for long. I placed myself between her legs, watching her closely as I gently tugged at her pants.

Her breath hitched as I did that, but she didn't protest. If anything, the scent of her arousal thickened around me, making it harder for me to control myself. My knot pulsed for her needfully, craving the warmth of her cunt, but that had to wait. This wasn't about me. This was about her. I had waited for her for so long I could wait longer. But I needed to show her what she meant to me and how much I had dreamed about this moment.

She swallowed hard as I tossed her pants over my shoulder and grabbed her hips, angling her to expose her core to my hungry eyes. Her white panties were soaked, making me groan.

"My pussy cat," I whispered, tracing my fingers over her wet panties, "So fucking wet for me," She squirmed under me, trying to close her legs, but I didn't allow that. "You cannot hide it from me, Myra. I see you, and I want all of it," I growled, hooking a finger and pulling her pantie aside to expose her glorious, slick folds to me.

"Hunter," She whispered, her legs lightly quivering. Good. I was doing this to her, which filled me with immense pride and determination.

"Fuck," I growled, staring at her pink folds glistening with her arousal. My knot felt too painful, but I contained myself. "So beautiful, my pussy cat. So perfect. I could take a picture of him and hang it on my wall like a work of art," I told her, admiring everything about her. Her soft tuft of curls looked so cute and enticing to me.

I touched her gently, afraid that I might break her. She was still weak and had to recover a lot, but that wasn't going to stop me from giving her the pleasure she deserved. She was made to be pleasured, worshipped and cherished. I was going to do all that.

She whimpered at my touch, making my wolf howl with pleasure. I parted her lips gently, exploring her beauty. The scent of her arousal was intense in the room. I could bathe in it if possible. I spread her folds to find her small little pink clit was hard and throbbing for me.

I smiled wickedly at her and gently teased it, pulling another resonant moan out of her lips.

"My pussy cat," I smiled, stroking her clit and watching her struggling to contain her moans, "She's so sensitive for her mate, so eager," I whispered, circling her clit, making her shake. I loved how she was so receptive to me; my barest actions made her weak, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

"Please..." she cried, sounding breathless. I froze but didn't stop teasing her clit.

"Please what, pussy cat? You don't like the game?" I asked smugly, stopping the strokes briefly, and that seemed to send her to the moon. She made a frustrated noise before reaching between her legs, but I swatted her hand away, giving her a firm look.

"You're not allowed to touch yourself," I told her darkly. If heaven was on earth, it was between her pink folds. I felt like I was standing at the doorstep of the heaven. It would be such a shame if I didn't get to open the gates myself. "Now that I think of it, we need to establish some rules for you," I pondered out loud, returning my thumb to her clit and stroking her teasingly. She let out another tortured cry, and nothing could have been more beautiful to my ears than that.

"Rules?" She asked, her eyes begging me to let her release. No, not so quickly.

"Yes," I answered, locking our eyes, "You cannot touch yourself without our permission,"

"How are you going to stop me," she gave me a mischievous look, her hand slowly edging towards her cunt. I gave her another of the firm looks and made the strokes over her clit more intense and faster. She let out a surprised gasp and flung her head back to let out a loud moan.

"We'll be watching you always, Myra," I spoke, driving her to the edge, "There are hidden cameras in this room. You'll always be watched, and you'll be punished whenever you break a rule. That's how it will be," I stated, working my finger faster. She was whimpering and shaking, reaching closer to the release.

"Un...fair," she managed to breathe, but her whole body was possessed, chasing the release.

"I'll let you cum once you agree," I told her, slowing down for a second and making her groan in frustration. She grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it, but I didn't allow that either. I forced her to look at me as I started building the orgasm again.

"Say it," I demanded, twirling her throbbing, sensitive clit. "Say it, Myra,"

"I'll follow the rules," She cried out loud, and I finally let her cum. I watched in awe, wonder and fascination as the orgasm shook her whole body, making her eyes roll back to her head. She looked glorious. I didn't think I could ever get tired of seeing her this way, especially her cumming like this over my knot.

"Good girl," I praised her and dipped my head between her legs to taste her.

~

Hunter's not wasting any time to go to town lol

Read daily updates on Patreon along with other steamy stories. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3