77.

MYRA

I was disappointed when they refused to give their knots to me at the same time. Nonetheless, after Hunter's knot left my pussy, I sat on Mateo's lap while his knot pulsed away inside my cunt. It made me feel content for the night while Hunter fed me.

Mateo's knot refused to leave me, and I ended up going to bed with him after dinner. He took me into his bedroom for the night.

"So adamant," Mateo commented, his voice low and husky while we cuddled in his bed.

"Your knot doesn't want to leave me," I said when it continued to pulse inside me. "It's not my pussy," Mateo grunted and slowly messaged my folds to ease me, but it wasn't working. Instead, I clenched around him to give him a little tease.

"Mm... relax, baby girl," He told me again, attempting to ease me, but it wasn't working. I sighed deeply, tangling our legs.

"It's because I kept rejecting you in the beginning. It doesn't want to let me go now," I whispered, snuggling closer to him to seek his warmth. He groaned and kissed my neck while continuing to massage me.

"Does it bother you?" He asked, drawing small circles on my lower belly. Something about that small action made the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

"No," I whispered. "I like it,"

"Then we're going to spend a lot of time being stuck, baby girl," He whispered in my ear, and immediately, I clenched around him as a hot curl of need tingled my core. I rocked myself against him to feel the friction of the curve of his knot against the sensitive spot in my cunt. Mateo grunted and started moving along with me, chasing his release. Soon, he started fucking me while I was a moaning mess.

My whole body shook with the strong wave of orgasm. Meanwhile, Mateo emptied more of his seed inside me. I was filled to the brim with both of their seeds, yet their knots weren't satisfied.

Finally, after a while, his knot deflated and slipped out of my cunt while we lay in each other's arms, breathing hard.

"That was needed," Mateo muttered, leaving my side to get a wet towel to wipe me. I lay on the bed and watched him clean myself while I fell asleep.

The following day I woke up in his bed alone, and that immediately pissed me off. Before leaving his room, I took all my time in his shower, using all his products and choosing to wear his clothes before I went to their office to see what they were doing.

"Good morning, pussy cat. You look so good in those clothes," Hunter was the one to greet me. Mateo was nowhere to be seen, though. I grumbled good morning to him grumpily as I invaded Hunter's lap, looking at what he was working with. He set kisses on my neck and buried his nose in my hair before taking a deep whiff of it.

"You smell so good," He muttered, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Mmm..." I hummed, staring at the screen when I saw Rikkard's name on an email.

"Did you talk to Rikkard?" I asked, sitting up and staring at the name to ensure my eyes weren't lying to me.

"Yes," Hunter sighed deeply behind me, "It's Rikkard who reached out to us for your impersonator because everyone knew we were looking for Morgan,"

"Did you tell him anything?" I asked.

"No," He answered sharply, "We've decided not to disclose your identity, but we'll work with Rikkard somehow to catch your sister," Hunter said.

"Did he tell you what she tried to do to him exactly? I need to know how capable she is," I said, and in response, Hunter showed me Rikkard's email. I read everything with the speed of light.

The email was all about Rikkard raving about my impersonating sister, how she had been snooping around and found something on him and how he was going to kill her as soon as he laid his hands on her. I flinched when I was done reading the whole thing.

"He's talking about snow dust," I breathed. I could hear my heart thumping away in my chest. If he somehow managed to get his hands on everything I collected on him, then it'd be the end of everything.

"He might be, but he hasn't specified it," Hunter stated. "Mateo is contemplating meeting with Rikkard. What do you say?"

I rocked on his lap gently as a warm fuzzy feeling filled my chest to know that he was asking about my opinion on this matter instead of doing what they thought was best. This made me feel included, that they were choosing to look past the mistakes that I made in the past and still trusting my judgements.

I briefly chewed on my bottom lip as I stared at the screen, reading Rikkard's threat repeatedly. Meeting him could prove to be a mistake, but at the same time, we could catch my sister faster. It was a time-sensitive issue, and a decision needed to be made quickly.

"What do you guys think?" I asked, unsure about this myself. I hadn't met Rikkard before, but after reading his email, I was somewhat anxious to see him in the flesh.

"We think meeting him would be best in this situation," Hunter told me. "Especially after knowing about Frosterium,"

"I think it'll be best to work with him, but what happens when he finds out I'm Morgan?" I asked him solemnly.

"One problem at a time, pussy cat," Hunter told me.

~

Read the COMPLETE book on Patreon along with the sequel — A PET FOR THE DRAGONS. Also available on Patreon – Her Alpha Mates alt story, bonus scenes and much more. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3