88.

MATEO

It was late in the evening, and I had finally managed to wrap up the pressing pack work. I even talked to Kersas' city counsellor, who agreed to help us look for Arika. It had been surprisingly easy to talk him into it. I pulled some strings through a neighbouring pack, Alpha, which worked well in my favour.

Hunter and Myra were ready to leave and waiting for me when I returned home. I could tell that Hunter had tried to take care of Myra's ongoing anxiety, but she still seemed fidgety.

Her restlessness deeply irked me. I hated seeing her stressed out or even anxious. She had been overly anxious for the past few days, spending most of her time in the library. I wanted to tend to her, but something in the pack would always come up, and I'd have to leave her to take care of it.

I could tell that she was craving my presence, my touch, my cock and my knot. However, she had been too anxious and preoccupied with the current ordeal to ask for me. Now that we were going away from the pack for a while and would be in the air, I knew the perfect way to make it up to her.

We left for the airport as soon as I got home. The drive to the airport was mostly filled with discussions of the plan. I told them what I had gotten from the Councillor of Kersas and what we would do once we landed there.

We also discussed how we would deal with Rikkard if and when he showed up to see us and tried to insert himself into the situation.

As soon as we boarded the plane and it took off, things seemed to settle. Myra was sitting beside me, staring out of the window and deep in her thoughts. Hunter sat across me, typing away on his phone, most probably talking to the cyber team to check for any updates.

I placed my hand on Myra's thigh, and instantly, my wolf stirred. He'd been wanting her and craving for so fucking much, yet work had kept me away from her. But no more. Until we landed in Kersas, we had nothing else to do but either talk or fuck, and I was very enthusiastic about the second option.

As soon as I touched her, she straightened slightly before glancing at me. I slipped my hand between her legs and cupped her over her pants. She sucked in a breath, and a small moan left her lips as she spread her legs for me.

That small action of hers was enough to break my control. I pulled her into my lap and hooked her legs on either side of me to expose her core. When Hunter noticed this, he put his phone away and sat back with a smirk, ready to watch us.

I started gently stroking her mound, pulling a whimper out of her lips.

"Mateo," she breathed, resting her head back on my shoulder.

"Did you miss my knot, baby girl?" I asked.

"Yes," she squirmed under my touch. The scent of her arousal thickly perfumed the air around us. Hunter's nostrils flared as he scented her, but instead of doing anything, he watched. That was what he seemed to be the most interested in.

"How much did you miss my knot?" I asked, unzipping her pants and slipping my hand into them to find her soaking for me already.

"Very much," She whimpered, making me groan. I stroked her throbbing bundle of nerves, making her squirm even more.

"Get up and take your clothes off," I told her, and she huffed but obeyed me anyway. Hunter and I watched her strip herself slowly, taking her time to undo all the buttons of her blouse before letting it slip off her shoulders.

She bent at a salacious angle to pull her pants down, showing off her beautiful round ass and her wet panties before she straightened up and stepped out of her pants. The more I watched her, the more I wanted to pin her down and fuck her like a wild animal in heat. Hunter was watching her with the same intense hunger as well. His eyes followed every single action and movement of hers.