32.

MYRA

"It's homey," The words left my mouth before I could stop them. I wanted to bang my head against the door, but I bit my lip instead.

"You think so?" Hunter asked, sounding surprised. I noticed how close he was standing to me. It made me hunger more for him. Up this close, I could feel the warmth of his body, and I needed more of it.

"Yeah?" I breathed, heading for the bed and plopping down to check if it was as comfortable as it looked. It was excellent. Hunter watched me prudently as I climbed on the bed and lay in the middle.

"Mateo decorated it for you—"

"I hate the bed," I snapped, sitting up to glare at him. He cocked an eyebrow, staring at me curiously with another indistinct expression in his eyes.

"Why? Is it not up to your liking?" Hunter asked, sitting beside me and rubbing his hands over the cover. I watched him like a hawk, trying to anticipate his next step and question.

"It could've been better," I frowned.

"What do you want? Tell me," He urged, edging closer to me. I should've moved, but I lay there, waiting. I glanced around the room again. It was more than enough. It was bigger than Hunter's room. The bed was excellent, the view was gorgeous, the closet was big, and there was a dainty working table by one window and a couch. It was perfect but... but I tried to devise an excuse. Meanwhile, Hunter lay beside me, propping himself on one arm, watching me closely.

"I hate the wallpaper," I lied. He glanced around, asking, "What do you hate about it?"

"The cats and the birds. Do you think I'm a child?" I tried to sound offended and glared at him. He gave me a soft smile and leaned closer.

"I think it suits you best," He whispered, brushing his lips at the side of my jaw. My breath hitched, and my heart raced. His lips were surprisingly soft and delicate as he planted soft, slow kisses across my jaw. I bit my lip, trying to contain the whimper at the tip of my tongue.

I should've moved away, but I still didn't. Instead I clutched the bed sheet as if my life depended on it.

"Why?" I asked. I had to ask. I wanted, no scratch that, I needed to know why he thought the wallpaper suited me. It was suddenly the most important thing for me to know. I needed to know that before I died; otherwise, my spirit would never rest.

His kisses grew fervent with every passing second. He edged closer to me until his body was pressed against my side, and his arm was heavily draped over my stomach. I let out a shaky breath as my whole body seemed alive at his kisses. A new form of energy buzzed through my body, threatening to make me burst.

"Because you're my pussy cat" He whispered, dragging the tip of his nose against the length of my neck, making my core throb. I whimpered uncontrollably. He groaned and placed a heated kiss on the juncture of my neck and shoulder. "My sweet pussy cat," He whispered.

It was silly to be called that, yet I found it infuriatingly arousing. I clenched my legs and placed my hands on his chest to push him away, but I ended up pulling him closer to get more of his warmth and amazing scent. I filled my lungs with his musky scent, feeling like a druggie. Gosh, he smelled amazing. He smelled of wood and snow. So fresh, an instant addiction.

"My pussy cat is finally home, and now, I can play with her whenever I want," He spoke, placing more kisses on my neck. His arm was growing heavy around me while I squirmed under him, seeking more of him. I should've fought him, but I couldn't. Instead, I discovered my profound need for him. I had been trying to deny myself of this for a long time.

"You're going to play with me?" I asked innocently, but my question rolled off my tongue, riding a soft moan.

"Yes," He growled, lifting his head to look at me. His eyes were dark with lust and need. His face looked feral with the determination to possess, claim, and mark me. I wanted all that even though I kept denying myself all those things. I must be the biggest fool on earth for doing that. Gosh, why did I do such a thing? Why... why... why... did I hate him? I seemed to have forgotten everything suddenly. Nothing came to my mind.

"How?" I asked, feeling more aroused. I knew I was digging my grave, but I was too lost chasing the thrill to think rationally about the whole thing. My mind had stopped working altogether and submitted to him instead. It should've alerted me, but I found deep solace. All I needed to know was what he had in store for me. I wanted all of it because it was all mine. Hunter was mine, too. Fuck yes.

"I'll show you," He groaned before capturing my lips. I let a surprise moan against his lips, but he drank it greedily and kissed me heatedly. I should've resisted him, but I kissed him back, taking everything he had to give me. The sparks that flew from our kiss were intense as they travelled throughout my body before uniting between my legs to make the pulse stronger.

The kiss was slow and phenomenal. He took my bottom lip between his lips and gently teased me with it, sometimes coaxing me with his tongue. I groaned, demanding more. My arms wrapped around his head to pull him closer for a deeper kiss. He gave in quickly by spearing his hot tongue into mine and claiming me with a ferocious intensity.

I whimpered against his lips as he ravaged me, making me grow hotter and needier. My core was throbbing crazily to the point that I wanted to reach between my legs and start stroking myself already; otherwise, it felt like I was going to die. My walls clenched hard, reminding me of my eternal emptiness. It reminded me of the knots of the two brothers, one of which could be occupying my hole so I could clench around it to my heart's content. The thought in itself made me clench harder and moan louder.

"My pussy cat," Hunter gasped, pulling back from the kiss, "it's time for play," He declared darkly.

~

Things are about to get hot 🥵

Read daily updates on Patreon along with other steamy stories. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3