34.

MATEO

I was excited today because Myra was finally coming home. I had done my best to prepare her room so she'd like it. Even if she didn't like it, I was willing to make changes according to her tastes. I was willing to do anything for her, but staying away from her was slowly draining me.

I needed to see and talk to her, but I decided to hide in my office instead. She didn't want to see me yet, and I didn't want to overwhelm or distress her by always being in her face. If she wished for my absence, that was all I would give her, even though it physically hurt me to do so.

My knot had been pulsing all day and night since she woke up, and I could feel the bond again. No matter how much I stroked myself, it wouldn't help me at all. It seemed to make my urges worse. It was as if my body was indirectly forcing me to go to her, but I wasn't selfish. Myra needed rest, and I doubted she'd be able to rest if she saw me

So far, Hunter had been doing great at easing her, so I let him be with her for now. There was still some hope for me if she was accepting of Hunter.

I sat in my office, staring at the visuals from the cameras in Myra's room. I could be away from her, but I'd always be watching her. This was my best plan so far. I stared at the screen as Hunter showed her the room.

I couldn't hear them talk, but I watched them talking about the room before Myra lay on the bed, and Hunter followed her there. I held my breath as my brother slowly edged closer to our mate. I waited for Myra to push him away like she did to me the night we met.

Instead, she leaned into him, and when he kissed her, she didn't protest either. Watching the two together made my whole body burn with need. My blood was singing, and my knot was full and throbbing with seed again for her.

I watched the two as I shifted in my seat, feeling like a man being tortured in hell. It took me all the self-control not to walk out of my office and go straight to Myra's room to join the two. I could've never thought that seeing my brother with our mate would do such a thing to me, but I was highly aroused.

I wanted to pleasure her as well. I wanted to be there with Hunter, exploring our beautiful mate. However, that had to wait. Myra was still weak, and it wouldn't do any good to her if we tried to claim her at the same time. She needed to build her stamina to match not one but two alphas.

An Alpha's thirst for his mates was unquenchable. A she-wolf had to be strong to be paired with an Alpha because it wasn't a joke. When an alpha claimed his mate, it was an intense affair that could last days. Myra's wolf must be very powerful to have two alpha mates. I could tell our mating would last days, especially due to how much she was making us wait. But it was alright. I was willing to wait for her some more if it meant I could have her for the rest of eternity.

I froze when Hunter took off her pants and tossed it over his shoulder. From this angle, I couldn't see much between her legs, but it was enough to send me over the edge. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my raging cock and bulging knot, both begging for Myra's cunt.

Soon. I tried to convince my wolf, who was very restless, prancing around, searching for our mate. I groaned as I stroked myself slowly. Hunter caressed her gently on the screen, but that was enough to make her quiver.

I imagined myself in Hunter's place, doing everything I had dreamed of doing. I stroked my whole length, squeezing my knot until a few drops of pre cum leaked from my tip. Hunter was teasing her the way I had dreamed of numerous times. It troubled me that I couldn't be there, watching her tremble, whimper and shake with the orgasm.

It didn't take me long to spill. My knot slightly deflated, giving me a brief relief, but it was soon filled with more seed for my mate. This was the most torturing part, and I had been somehow managing it while she was at the hospital.

Now that she was home, it'd be more difficult for me no matter how much I tried, but I was determined. I was going to give her all the space she required. She'd be the one to come to me, begging me to be taken. Then only I'd take her. Until then, Hunter would be enough to get the work done.

I grunted, watching Hunter slowly lick her cunt while she laid back, breathing hard, her legs spread for him. It was such a marvellous scene, yet I couldn't join. Nothing could be more torturous than that. In no time, my cock was throbbing with need again. I turned off the video and sat back, trying to calm my body.

"Myra," I groaned, stroking myself again. I needed to do something. I needed her to know that I was thinking about her even though I wasn't around. That she occupied my thoughts every second of the day. I wanted her to feel my presence without even seeing me.

I wanted her to burn with the same kind of need I was burning with. Then only it'd make me feel better. Otherwise, it felt like she had too much power over me. She'd always have too much power over me, but she didn't have to know that. She didn't have to know how she ruined me forever and how she'd be my only redemption.

An idea popped into my mind, and I got to work immediately. I wasn't sure if it'd be up to Myra's tastes, but I could gradually figure that out. It'd be enough to let her know that even if she couldn't see me, I was still around her, thinking about her.

I wondered how she'd react to that. A wicked smile stretched on my lips as I turned on the live feed of Myra's room again.

~

It's getting spicier!

Read spicy stuff everyday on my Patreon page. I have started a new spicy story there. The link is in my bio.

thanks for reading <3