70.

A/n> Check out my new book A Pet for the Dragons. It's related to a character in this book (a character you'll meet soon ;))

~

MYRA

"Now it's my turn to tase you," Mateo told me, flipping me on the bed. I wanted to tease him by rolling out of his reach, but there wasn't much space. And he towered over me like a beast, his eyes hungry, and his cock was still hard and raging, his knot full with his seed, ready to be planted deep inside my cunt.

I whimpered at the thought. I needed more than just his mouth on me. Mainly due to the way he was staring at me. My bond nagged me the most regarding him because I had fought him the hardest since finding out we were paired. Just having him nearby, feeling his eyes on me all the time, was enough to make my wolf beg me to go to him, and that was why I couldn't hold myself back earlier.

Now he was looking at me like a starving beast, his imposing and domineering presence made me feel like a prey while I laid sprawled under his intense eyes, covered with his seed.

My wolf was gnawing at me to let her on the surface so she could complete the bond with him and quench our thirst permanently, but I doubted if that'd ever happen. And I didn't want to risk doing this while on air.

"So beautiful," Mateo growled, holding my thighs and tugging me closer towards him, opening me more for him, "My baby girl," My pussy clenched hard at his words, begging for him. I couldn't fight the whimper that escaped my lips. He hadn't even put his mouth on me yet, and I was already a mess.

When he finally put his mouth on my throbbing core, my back arched, and I moaned out loud, not caring who heard me. Once his tongue started exploring my folds, I forgot everything. All I could focus on was how his tongue flicked my swollen and sensitive clit, playing with it mercilessly and making my walls clench again, reminding me of the emptiness there.

"Mateo," I cried in pleasure as he continued eating me, his tongue doing delicious things to me, not leaving any part of me untouched. Heck, he even managed to find new pleasure spots for me. "That feels so good... please, don't stop," I begged him, and he grunted, not stopping a bit. His tongue focused on my clit and started flicking it so hard that I came almost immediately, moaning his name out loud and quivering under him.

He didn't remove his mouth from my cunt until he lapped all my juices away. A look of satisfaction dawned upon his face as he finally raised his head from between my legs, but I wasn't done yet. I needed more. I reached for his still-hard cock, wrapping my fingers around it and making him groan while he was reaching for some tissues.

"You need to rest, baby girl. Today's going to be hectic, and you didn't get to sleep much last night," He told me in that oddly paternal manner that pissed me off slightly. I wasn't going to let him go yet. All I wanted to do was lay with him all day, play with him and explore all of him, talk to him and get to know more about him. It was the same case with Hunter. I just wanted to be with him and his brother over anything. I needed both of them around me at all costs, all their attention on me.

Okay, maybe that made me a greedy bitch, but it was my wolf gnawing at my sanity through the bond. She needed their knots so severely, but the brothers' overprotectiveness and circumspection around me started to drive me mad. All I wanted them was to drop the extra careful act around me for once and just ravage me like the powerful Alphas they were. That was all I was asking for.

"Mateo, please. I need you so much... it aches," I begged, looking at him as if he was the only cure for my burning bond, "I wish I hadn't pushed you away so much from the beginning because it feels like my bond is now punishing me for not submitting to you earlier. I'm sorry I ran away that night," I told him. I knew we were past all this, but I wanted him to know what I thought. I wanted him to know that I deeply regretted doing what I did to him in the past, and if there were any way for me to go back in time and take his knot the first night I saw him, I'd have done that.

My words made his eyes soften and increased the hunger in them simultaneously. He leaned over me and pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, his cock poking my stomach... so close to my weeping cunt.

"It's okay, Myra. The situation was different," He assured me. "It wasn't your fault you didn't know the truth. You acted according to what you knew then. You cannot blame your past self for not knowing what you know now,"

Despite his cold and hard demeanour, he was so fucking understanding and forgiving that it made it hurt more. He was such a softie from the inside, having such a big heart. What did I do to deserve him?

If anything, it made me feel even more guilty for it. I reached between us and grabbed his cock again, stroking him, hoping it'd encourage him to fuck me. He groaned again, placing hot kisses all over me but never making an attempt to shove his cock between my legs.

"Please," I whispered, squeezing his knot and aligning his cock between my legs. He froze. "Please, fuck me, Mateo. I need it. Please, use my cunt like the bitch I had been to you since the first day we met. I deserve to have my cunt sore from being used by you two all the time,"

I could feel his body growing tighter with tension at my words. He hovered over me for a few seconds, breathing hard, trying to control himself.

"Be careful what you wish for, baby girl," Mateo finally spoke. He didn't sound like himself at all. I knew it was his wolf speaking, which got me excited and anxious at the same time. "Because I might be too eager to bury my knot permanently in your cunt,"

His tip was already teasing my entrance, and I spread my legs wider, waiting, but he never pushed into me.

"Do it," I hissed. I was slowly wiggling his tip inside me. He grew even more tense. "Please, Mateo. Use my cunt," I begged, and in the next moment, he trusted inside me, driving straight to my hilt until his knot was fully seated inside my cunt. I cried out in pleasure as a near-painful orgasm ripped through me at the forced penetration, shaking me to the core.

~

Things are getting hot here but on Patreon, it's burning. Consider signing up to get to the threesomes and read some exclusive bonus scenes. The link is in my bio. 

Thanks for reading <3