52.

MATEO

I felt like an idiot after turning down her request to see me. Especially when she fell quiet, and her body tensed. Even though she was beside me, I could feel her thoughts going away from me, and I didn't like that.

I wanted her here with me while I held her and soothed her. This soothing was as much for me as it was for her. After not being able to talk to her properly for weeks, I finally had the opportunity to kiss her and spend some time with her.

The moon goddess must've been pleased with me today because Myra was not only opening up to me, but she accepted me... at least physically, and that felt like the floodgates of pleasures had been opened for me... only for me to shut them close. I mentally groaned. I shouldn't have said no, but I did because she was still recovering, and I didn't want things to grow too intense between us quickly. I was afraid I couldn't hold myself back if my self-control snapped.

Still, her silence was bothering so I put a finger under her chin and made her look at me. Her beautiful blue eyes regarded me with a hunger that matched my own.

"I didn't want to scare or upset you, Myra. Do you want to see me?" I asked her, hoping I hadn't ruined my chance by being so uptight. Hunter was right about me. I needed to let loose occasionally and take random opportunities to make the best of them. Well, I was learning about it now.

"I want to see your knot," She whispered, running her hand over my chest and slowly edging towards my pants. My cock was hard as a rod, and my knot was full with my seed, ready to explode. Just the feeling of her hand anywhere near my knot made me spill slightly. I wasn't sure how long I could hold myself off. This got me contemplating if I was doing the right thing until she batted her eyelashes at me innocently and whimpered, "Please,"

That one word was like a blow to my self-control, and I nodded at her weakly, unsure myself, but the way it lit her eyes with excitement made me feel like it'd be worth it. She rose from my side and pecked my lips before her hands lingered over my pants.

With a mischievous look on her face, she undid my pants and reached inside. It felt like I was going to burst when her warm fingers wrapped around my throbbing knot, and she pulled it out to see.

A gasp left her lips upon seeing the dark colour of my knot. I groaned because I was so starved for her that her mere fingers on my knot felt pleasurable enough already.

"Myra," I whispered her name, reaching out to touch her while she stared at my throbbing knot. It had almost turned purple, and the veins around it were almost black.

"Mateo," She whispered, "Your knot is so big and... tight," she commented, wrapping her fingers around it or attempting to because my knot was so full of seed. I hadn't drained it since last night, resulting in such a condition. I watched the fascinated and slightly worried look on her face as she stoked my knot gently. I couldn't hold back the low moan that escaped my lips.

"Why's your knot so dark, Mateo? Are you alright?" She asked me, sounding more worried. The fact that she cared for me so much immediately pleased me.

"I'm alright," I assured her, caressing her face. Her eyes softened as she stared at me, "I hadn't drained my knot since last night and..." I trailed off, unable to complete my sentence after seeing the look of understanding on her face. A look of pure guilt crossed her face. "I'm alright, Myra," I assured her before she could assume something wrong.

"I shouldn't have pushed you away," She breathed, stroking my knock more passionately. "I should've thought about your knot. It must've been so painful for you to be ignored by your mate,"

"It's alright, Myra," I assured her again. The truth was that I was about to burst, and the way she stroked me wasn't helping my situation at all. I heard my heart pudding in my chest and my whole body burning for a release. My balls felt as tight as my knot, wanting to spill the seed they had been trying to hold back for so fucking long.

"No, it's not..." She pouted, stroking me until a few beads of pre-cum leaked from my cock and ran down the whole length, making my breath hitch. Myra gasped and continued stroking me harder and faster to ease my knot. "Fuck you're so full and heavy... it's all because of me neglecting you," She muttered as she continued to stroke me. "Mateo," she whispered, dipping her head and placing a teasing kiss on the tip of my cock, making me leak more.

I let out a tortured groan, my fingers digging into her hips desperately, but she didn't seem to care. All her attention was on my knot and my cock.

"I'm going to drain your knot like a good mate, and then I'll lap up all your seed," she promised, earning another tortured groan from me. I could smell her arousal slowly filling in the air as well.

"Myra," I growled, and she gave me the hungriest look before putting her mouth on the tip of my cock. What followed next was the most mind-numbing and intense orgasm that ripped through my body.

My knot spilt all the seed it had been storing for many hours, filling her mouth. I was afraid she was going to choke my cum, but she lapped up every drop of my happily. Her mouth remained on my cock while her humane hand worked my knot, and the other hand gently massaged my balls. I couldn't have asked for more. The annoying pressure I had felt in my knot for the past couple of weeks was finally gone. However, this time, the effect of the release was long-lasting because of Myra's touch, and it filled me with even more hunger for her.

"You taste so good, Mateo," She purred, running her tongue over my knot and making my balls clench.

"Let me taste you now," I demanded. I had to taste her now, or else I would lose my mind. She smiled at me but gave me a teasing lick in response. So, I went along with it.

I lifted her hips and placed them on my chest, and tore her pants away until her pussy was visible to me. She gasped in surprise but didn't protest when I touched her slit, feeling my knot starting to grow tight again with the new flow of seed. I groaned and buried my face into her cunt, making her moan against my cock.

She played with my cock, and I devoured her cunt— I couldn't have asked for anything better than this.

~

What do you think about Myra and Mateo's chemistry? Let me know.

Read daily updates, 30+ chapters ahead and exclusive bonus scenes on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3