63.

Surprise update!

MATEO

"I don't want to lose anyone," she sniffed, tugging at my heart, "I don't want to lose you two. I want my mates,"

I moved across the bed and pulled her in my arms before whispering in her ear. "I'm sorry, Myra," She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in the crook of my neck, sniffing. I kissed her head while Hunter caressed her back, his eyes soft.

"You're not going to lose us, Myra," Hunter assured her, "We're going to be with you always,"

"My brother is right," I told her, "You're not going to get rid of us anytime soon," Hunter chuckled at my words, his eyes blazing with mischief.

"We'll follow you to hell if that's where you want to go," Hunter told her, "But you're not getting rid of us anytime soon. You're ours now, and there's nothing that'll ever change it,"

"We're going to take care of you so well," I whispered, teasing her with the tip of my nose. I felt her quiver at my words, making me yearn for her more.

"Yes," Hunter agreed, moving closer, "We're going to give you everything you could ever ask for," He promised heatedly.

"I want you two," She whispered. "I need you two. I need your knots," she spoke, sounding tortured. At the command of her words, my already swollen knot twitched, begging to be released from my pants and to be buried deep in her cunt. A hot jolt of need shot through my body, awakening my beast. I could see that Hunter was experiencing the same thing as I.

"So you'll have it," I promised, "But you aren't—" My words were interrupted by a fierce growl from Myra.

"I want your knots tonight!" She demanded, "I don't need any more rest. I don't want to waste any more time. I need you two, please..." She whimpered the last bit, "I feel so empty... so numb with need that that's all I could think of,"

"My pussy cat," Hunter groaned, putting his fingers in her hair and gently tugging her back to press hot kisses over her shoulder. Myra moaned, her smouldering eyes settled on my lips with a hunger that made me want to claim her right away.

"So be it," I growled as Hunter continued to set hot kisses on her neck and shoulder, making her quiver in my lap. I could start to scent the light hint of her arousal in the air, and it made my mouth water. I wanted to taste her so badly. "You'll have our knots and marks tonight,"

"I've waited for this so long," Hunter growled, gently biting the place where her neck met her shoulder, making her moan again. I took this moment to capture her lips and taste her finally. The heat that travelled through my body was making me crazier for her.

I needed her then and there. Myra whimpered against my lips, making my hunger worse. My chest vibrated with a thunderous growl before I laid her down and tore her pants and panties away until she was completely bare for me. Hunter did the same with her cute top and bra until there wasn't a thread of cloth left on her skin.

Myra gasped in surprise while Hunter chuckled at her startled reaction. Meanwhile, I didn't waste a second to between her legs and anchor her hips up before my lips landed on her folds.

Myra moaned out loud when I started lapping at her nub. I grunted, exploring her folds with my lips and loving the taste of her.

"My pussy cat," Hunter whispered to Myra while gently kissing her and kneading her breasts, which were starting to swell back to their original glory. I reminded myself to taste them, too. "Look how my brother is eating you," Hunter purred between the hot kisses, "He's going to devour you while I play with your beautiful tits,"

I teased her, flipping my tongue around her clit, drawing small circles around it while I put my middle and ring finger inside her cunt, slowly massaging away the rough spot at the top wall of her cunt. Her legs quivered around my head while Hunter kept playing with her titis, saying dirty things to her.

"Look how well he's preparing you for our knots, pussy cat," Hunter whispered to her, his voice dark and sensual.

"So good," I couldn't help but groan myself, "She's so needy, her walls are clenching around my fingers hungrily,"

"Fuck," Hunter growled. "Your cunt is begging for us,"

"It is," I groaned, taking my pants off while never taking my eyes off of her slick opening. Meanwhile, she watched me darkly with a primal hunger in her eyes, which lingered more around my knot. I grunted, stroking myself gently to spread her juices all over my knot.

"You've gotta turn on your stomach for that," Hunter told her, slowly stroking her clit to maintain her steady pulse of need for my cock while she watched me hungrily. "Turn on your stomach and put your ass up in the air and open up,"

"Good girl," I told her as she did just as Hunter had asked her to.

"Yes, my sweet pussy cat," Hunter joined, "Open up your cunt for my brother," And she did as she was told... so submissive and obeying. So vulnerable for me as she waited for my cock and knot with her ass up on the air. It was such a beautiful sight to behold.

I climbed back on the bed, grabbing her hips and bringing her against me. She made a sound of surprise and need as I started to stroke the length of my cock against her slick opening. I had waited for this for so fucking long. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to give her my knot and claim her.

"Myra," I groaned with need as I continued to lather her juices all over my cock. She whimpered impatiently, ready to be fucked already.

"Patience, my pussy cat," Hunter told her, gently stroking her cheek. "Let him take his time with you. It'll be easier for your cunt to take his knot,"

Gently, I sank the tip of my cock inside her. Her breath hitched, and her body tensed. Hunter kept murmuring soft words of praise for her as she took me slowly, inch by inch, until my whole cock was buried inside her until my knot. It was purple with need and rested against her opening.

"Such a good pussy cat, taking the cock of her mate so beautifully," Hunter praised her while I felt her clench around my length, her walls protesting for being split by my greedy cock.

"Mateo," She whimpered, squirming under me as I pulled my cock out and thrust it back inside her till my knot. I growled, my need for her intensifying as I started thrusting in her with a steady rhythm, trying to hold myself back from completely losing control.

"You look so beautiful taking my brother's cock," Hunter told her, kneading her tits while she moaned. "So fucking beautiful, my pussy cat. My mate,"

"Mateo," She panted and moaned my name again and again, fuelling my fire. I felt her walls clenching around me as I continued driving inside her. "I need your knot,"

"You need to cum first," I told her while slowly increasing the rhythm of my thrusts. With each thrust, I tried to push my knot more and more against her slit, warning and preparing it for my knot.

"Please..." she begged, her body quivering.

"Cum for us first, pussy cat," Hunter urged her, reaching between her legs to stroke her clit while I continued fucking her. My knot was growing bigger in anticipation of being surrounded by her walls. Myra whimpered, sounding on the edge. "Yes, give us your pleasure," Hunter urged her as her pussy clenched around my cock mercilessly, and she cried out in pleasure.

~

Read the next 30+ chapters on Patreon, along with an alternative version of this story, A Pet for the Dragons (sequel to this book) and much more.

The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3