41.

Thank you so much for the 100k reads! It means a lot to me. Here's an extra chapter. Enjoy! 

HUNTER

"Were you touching yourself?" I demanded, my nostrils flaring. The air in the bedroom was so thick with her arousal that I could taste her in the air. I wanted to taste her, but then she begged for me, and I couldn't say no to her. But touching herself while she was right in front of me was where I drew the line. "Right in front of me? Did you forget the no-touching rule, pussy cat?"

I growled, cupping her hot sex. She was wet and needy, making my wolf stir for her. He wanted to unite with her as soon as possible. Myra squirmed under me, her face flushed with need.

"Do I need to show you what happens when you touch yourself, especially in the presence of your mate?" I asked, staring at her needy face. Her eyes were hooded with desire, her breaths heavy, and her skin hot to touch. She looked so beautiful like that. Her face was so vibrant, and her cheeks and eyes looked less hollow. She looked so full of life... so ready for me.

"Yes," She whimpered, trying to close her thighs, but I didn't allow that. I smiled at her devilishly, feeling at the top of the world for having my mate whimpering for me.

"Such a brave pussy cat," I purred, stroking her clit gently at first. Her back arched, and a moan escaped her lips. Her eyes were dark and greedy with hunger. Hunger for me. Good.

I sat up and manoeuvred her in my lap, facing the huge mirror on the dresser. Behind it was the main camera, hidden from where everything could be seen in detail. I knew Matt was in the office, watching. He spent most of his time there, not because of work but because of her. He watched her from there because she didn't want him around.

That needed to change.

"Spread your legs," I commanded, and she did so immediately. I ensured everything was reflected in the mirror perfectly to capture her glorious hole.

"So fucking wet," I muttered, running my fingers through her wet folds, putting them on display for Mateo. Why should he be exempted from pleasure? Myra was his as much as she was mine. She was our mate, and even though I could've never imagined that I'd share a mate with my brother, it brought me the greatest joy in the world.

Myra was the best thing in the world, and Mateo deserved to have her, too.

"Such a needy cunt," I commented, lathering her juices everywhere. I was tempted to bury my head there and lick every drop of it. I still remembered her taste on my tongue from yesterday. It was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. But I'd taste her later again.

I needed to put on a show for my brother first. I needed to show him the treasure he was blessed with and, in no time, would get to possess. Myra was a treasure meant to be shared. I was usually a greedy wolf when it came to sharing, but I loved to be generous with my brother.

"So ready for my knot," I groaned, lingering around her hole that felt more than inviting, but I was still being careful. She whimpered at my words, clutching my arm painfully, her legs wide apart. "Do you want my knot?" I asked her, and she nodded desperately.

"Not yet. You'd need to ride my fingers now," I told her, slowly slipping one finger inside her warm hole. Immediately, my knot tightened, ready to burst, but I ignored it and focused on her warm hole. She clenched around my finger and squirmed in my lap.

"Legs wide apart, pussy cat. I want your cunt to be on full display. You've hidden yourself enough," I growled, adding another finger to her hole, and she took me in eagerly, hungry for more. This made me groan with need again.

I was so close to flipping her on the bed and mounting her. I needed to feel her walls clench around me like they did around my fingers. I explored her cunt and found the rough spot behind her front wall. It was her most sensitive spot because as soon as I touched it, her whole body tensed, and she gave a tortured moan.

Good.

I started applying pressure on that spot, moving my fingers and hands both, making sloppy, wet noises with the movement. Myra cried, holding onto me as if her life depended on it, and I sped up, creating more tension between her legs until she was quivering.

When she seemed to have reached her peak, I slowed down, and she cried in protest. I flicked her clit with my thumb while continuing to apply pressure inside her sensitive spot, maintaining the tension there, keeping her hanging on the edge.

"Not so easily, pussy cat," I whispered in her ear, my free hand on her neck, pinning her head against my shoulder. "I need your cunt to get used to me to the point that you cannot satisfy yourself no matter how much you touch yourself. Only we would be able to make you cum from now on, whether you like it or not. Your cunt will only obey us because it belongs to us like all of you. Every time you need to cum, you'd have to come to us. You'd have to depend on us, giving your freedom to cumming only to us," I told her, working my fingers and hand faster. She was drenched with her wetness, and her walls were begging my fingers to let them clench, but not yet.

I was teaching her cunt a lesson, and she needed to learn it soon. It needed to learn to obey.

"Now tell me, pussy cat. Would you touch yourself again?" I asked, fucking her with my finger and making those wet noises. Her pants were hard and fast, her legs quivering.

"Hunter," She whimpered, her voice weak and breathy.

"Answer me. Would you touch yourself again? If you do, then I'm going to torture you like this by keeping you at the edge and not letting you cum,"

"Please! I will not touch myself!" She cried. I stopped flicking my fingers and pushed hard at her sensitive spot, making her squirt while she came with an intense orgasm.

"Good girl," I praised her, letting her squirt more, shooting her juices towards the mirror.

~

Is she really a good girl? What do you think? Comment!

Read the next 20+ chapters and daily updates on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3