54.

MYRA

I woke up the next day feeling much better than ever since waking up after the explosion. I even had more energy than usual, and my wolf was active, feeling energetic and hard at work to heal me. Maybe it was all because she finally got to spend time with Mateo and his wolf.

My face looked less bony, and my breasts were finally returning, making me feel slightly better. The scars on my head were covered, and even though the cybernetic arm made me feel disoriented somewhat occasionally, I was slowly getting used to it. It was finally starting to feel like my real arm.

My legs and human arm felt less bony, which was a good sign. On this particular morning, I took slightly longer under the shower, exfoliating my skin and shaving my legs and arm. I washed my newly grown hair, feeling its new texture. It was curlier than my previous harvest, and I liked it.

When I exited the bathroom, Hunter awaited me with the breakfast. My heart stuttered as soon as I saw him. I hadn't had the opportunity to be with him ever since my confrontation with Mateo.

His eyes lit up as soon as he saw me, and he offered a gentle smile as I stepped closer to the bed.

"You look beautiful," He told me, drinking in my appearance. I climbed on the bed, flinging myself at him until I was in his lap, and my arms were around his neck, burying my face in the crook of his neck. I missed him so fucking much. My wolf purred with happiness to be back with him. However, I thought of the dinner and how I had screamed at the two.

I was still guilty about it all but was hesitant to talk about it.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked, his voice a caressing whisper against my ear as he gently ran his hands over my back. I held him tightly, filling my lungs with his intoxicating scent that never failed to stir my hunger.

"I'm feeling better now," I sighed against his skin, not wanting to let him go yet.

"Did you miss me, my pussy cat?" He asked, his voice darkening with my pet name. I swallowed hard. Of course, I had missed him. Even if the situation was tense between us, my yearning for them persisted. I couldn't ever stop missing them. I missed them every fucking second. A part of me wished to have Mateo in my room to shower me with all the attention. I'd be over the moon.

"Yes," I replied, brushing my lips against his neck and feeling him grow tense under me. His hands stopped at my hips and pulled me closer until I could feel his hardness poking my inner thigh. His knot was hard and filled with seed for me.

"I missed you too, my pussy cat," He whispered in my ear. "Do you want to see how much I missed you?"

"Yes," I replied without missing a beat. I needed him; I craved him. The brothers were my soul's sustenance; without them, I felt empty, especially between my legs.

"I'll let you see me once you eat all the breakfast like a good girl," He purred against my ear, caressing my back while I felt his erection poking me angrily. I groaned but agreed to it. He silently fed me, not allowing me to eat on my own. I grumpily let him fuss over me while enjoying the warmth and comfort of his lap. I loved it when he pampered me. My previous lovers had never shown this level of care for me, and this made me feel even more guiltier for treating the brothers like shit.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, feeling like a coward after he was done feeding me. I couldn't stop thinking about my meltdown at the dinner and needed to get it off my chest.

"It's okay. We don't have to talk about it," He assured, and a knot in my chest loosened. I put my hands under his shirt, feeling his six packs and his delicious muscles while he kissed me gently. "My pussy cat,"

His hot, needy tongue traced my lips before petting my tongue in slow, sensual motion, making me burn for him. I was breathless when I pulled back, clinging to him like he was all I had.

"My pussy cat deserves all the best things in the world after suffering so much," He muttered, setting small kisses all over my jaw and neck, making my breath hitch. "I'll do anything for my pussy cat," If words could melt, I'd be a puddle already.

"Why didn't you come to see me yesterday?" I pouted, running my hands all over him and feeling all his muscles. I wanted to run my tongue over them and see how he reacted. I wanted to taste him and hear his beautiful moans. They were like music to my ears.

"I was busy," He answered, pressing slow kisses while he teased my tight nipples. "Just some mess,"

"Was it more important than me?" I asked playfully, and he chuckled.

"No, but since Mateo was with you, I decided to give you two some alone time," He answered. "Were you kind to him, pussy cat?" He asked with his dark, rumbly voice loaded with sinful promises. "Did you let him taste you? You know he yearns for as much as I do,"

I bit my bottom lip at his words, somehow finding it hot talking about my time with his brother. I told him in a sultry whisper, "I played with his knot while he played with my pussy,"

"Such a good girl," He praised. His words were like gasoline to my desire. My pussy clenched as he continued, "You're meant to be shared, remember that. Your pussy is his as much as it's mine. You've got two knots to take care of, pussy cat. Would you be able to do that?"

"Yes," I whimpered, breathing hard while my core pulsed with need. All his dirty talk was making my pussy clench for a knot.

"Are you sure, pussy cat?" He asked darkly, "These are two Alpha knots, and you're going to be busy draining them once you recover," My mouth dried up, thirsty for his seed already.

"Yes... I want that," I moaned, "Please,"

"Good," he purred, "But not now pussy cat. I want you to heal quickly before we give you our knots. We don't want to break you. Until then, you have to let us play with your pussy, let your cunt get used to us and realise whom it belongs to. Do you understand?" He asked darkly.

"Yes," I moaned as he slowly slipped his hand into my pants.

"Good girl," He whispered in my ear as he found my clit. I was already ready to come undone.

~

What do you think of their chemistry so far? Comment and let me know.

Read the next 30+ chapters on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3