76.

HUNTER

"My pussy cat is so hungry for me," I groaned as she closed her mouth around my tip and her fingers wrapped around my painfully pulsing knot. I had tried to relieve it earlier but it didn't do much because now, my knot knew the feel of Myra's cunt and that's what it needed to have so desperately.

After fucking her, no matter how much I took myself in my hand to relieve myself, it didn't do shit.

My whole body tensed as she worked my knot with her hands while slowly fucking me with her mouth. My wolf stirred inside me, wanting to have her, but I reminded him to be patient. My breathing got harder as she squeezed my knot while her tongue traced the head of my knot.

"Myra," I moaned her name out loud, fisting her hair harder. She pulled back and gasped, looking at me hungrily.

"Fuck my mouth, Hunter... give it to me," She demanded, and I didn't need to be told twice. I drove past her lips and didn't stop until my knot was pressed against her lips, and the top of my cock was poking the back of her throat. I grunted at how good her mouth felt on my knot and how she stroked her tongue against me.

I pulled back and drove back in, fucking her mouth until I was shooting hot ribbons of my cum down her throat, and she swallowed every drop of me greedily.

"Good girl," I purred, "Now get back on your knees and open your cunt for my knot," I commended, and she obeyed immediately, bending over the dining table and parting her legs to give me a good view of her glistening opening.

"Yes... please," she whimpered when I nudged my tip against her opening. I wanted to go slow with her, but this was the moment my wolf took over and thrust deep inside her, seating my whole cock inside her. She moaned out loud with the intrusion, he body shaking with the intensity of it.

"Open up more, pussy cat," I urged her, "You need to take my knot as well,"

"Please give it to me," She whimpered, parting her legs more and wiggling against me to take my knot. I grunted and reached between her legs to stoke her clit while I slowly pushed my pulsing knot into her sheath. As soon as I did that, my knot started pulsing more angrily while her walls squeezed around me, trying to push me out, but I held the ground.

"Fuck... that feels so good. I needed that so much... my pussy feels so fucking empty without your knots," She muttered, clenching harder and harder against me. The pulsing in my knot grew as I felt more seed filling it. I growled and started moving again, thrusting inside her, deep and slow, feeling every bit of her pussy around me.

"Clench on my knot, pussy cat. Drain all my seed... it's all yours. Take it," I urged her, and she cried out loud with pleasure while her walls clenched so hard around me. I came immediately, emptying my knot and my balls in her. When she couldn't take more of my seed, it trailed down her legs, but I didn't pull out of her yet, enjoying the snugness of her cunt. It was heaven for me.

We were still connected when I wrapped my fingers around her throat and pulled her back against me to nibble on the soft skin of her neck that enticed me so fucking much.

"Yes..." she whispered, breathing hard as I placed kisses all over her. While doing so, I heard footsteps approaching the dining table, and I didn't have to look to know that it was Mateo.

"Mateo..." Myra called out for him sultrily, and my brother gave in. I wouldn't have been able to hold myself back if she had called me like that. I continued placing kisses over her shoulder and back while my knot pulsed away inside her. Meanwhile, Myra kissed Mateo, wrapping her arms around him. I reached between them and continued stroking her clit to keep her on edge.

She made a noise of complaint but didn't do anything to swat my hand away as I continued to tease her.

"You look so beautiful with my brother's knot inside you," Mateo said against her lips, kissing her slowly and salaciously. "I love how flushed your face and pussy look after taking his knot, baby girl,"

"I need both of your knots," Myra whimpered, but the demanding tone in her voice didn't waver.

"You have the both of us, pussy cat," I told her, nudging her shoulder. "Once my knot empties you, you can sit on his lap and take his knot while I feed you. How does that sound?" I offered, and she made a sound of acceptance. I groaned because her pussy clenched around me again, but this time harder, as if trying to push me out. However, my knot was still inflated, determined not to let her go yet.

"I'll give you whatever you want, baby girl. All you have to do is ask," Mateo said, and I couldn't have agreed more with that.

"I want both of you at the same time," She demanded, and that made me freeze. "I want both of your knots pulsing inside me at the same time. I want to be filled,"

"Are you sure about what you're asking, baby girl?" Mateo was the one to ask her. She clenched around me, making me groan.

"Yes," She breathed.

"Not tonight, pussy cat," I said, "You're not prepared for two Alpha knots yet,"

"That's true," Mateo joined. "We're not denying you, but you need to be prepared for that," He said, and she scoffed, but Mateo swept her into another kiss. "But you can have my knot after his. I wouldn't let you go to bed unsatisfied," Mateo promised. With that, I finally pulled out of her and watched my seed run down her thighs.

~

Read the COMPLETE book on Patreon along with the sequel — A PET FOR THE DRAGONS. Also available on Patreon – Her Alpha Mates alt story, bonus scenes and much more. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3