75.

MYRA

I told them about Arika as much as I could remember about her — which wasn't much, and whatever I remembered about her wasn't great. Arika was a trouble child from the beginning.

She was three years older than me and never left an opportunity to terrorise or bully me. I still remember my deep relief when she disappeared and never returned. But now, staring at her face on the screen made me feel uncomfortable, the same way she had always made me feel.

"Is she a hacker, too?" Hunter asked after I told them about her.

"I don't know... but she was really good at stealing," I told them. I remembered how she used to steal from everyone in the orphanage and used to find ways to shift blame to others. Well, most of the time, it fell on me because she loved to see my ass whopped.

"I'll have my men look for her," Mateo assured. I nodded, but deep down, I knew it wouldn't be easy to catch her. "But you need to rest for now. You had a long day, and I won't hear more about it," Mateo warned me firmly. I narrowed my eyes at him, wanting to argue, but I gave up because it'd be fruitless... and I was starting to feel the exhaustion seep in.

"Okay," I sighed deeply. Hunter wrapped his arm around me and pressed a kiss on my cheek. Mateo nodded before leaving Hunter and me alone. I frowned at his absence, but Hunter assured me quickly, "He went to make some important calls. He'll be back soon. Let's have dinner and prepare for bed,"

He tugged me to my feet and almost swept me in his arms to carry me downstairs. But I scooted away in time to miss him.

"You're so touchy today," I giggled, and he gave me a hungry look.

"Can you blame me," He managed to get a hold of me this time and threw me over his shoulder. I shrieked and told him to put me down, but he didn't until we were downstairs. I huffed when I felt his fingers lingering close to my pussy. "My pussy cat," He whispered to me. "I've missed my pussy cat so much. I can sit you on the dining table and eat you out for dinner," He groaned.

I whimpered at his words because they sent a hot holy of need through me, making me squirm more against him. He spanked me hard, making me yelp.

"Hunter!" I tried to sound stern, but his name came out more like a moan because as soon as the stinging pain from his spank disappeared, a tinging pleasure lingered afterwards, making me want more of his spanks.

"You loved that, didn't you?" He asked, his finger rubbing my pussy right over the pants. "I can smell your arousal pussy cat. The moment I spanked you, your sweet scent bloomed in the air. Tell me you liked it," I demanded.

I wanted to say no. I wanted to get off his shoulder, but the only thing that came out of my lips was a "Yes" rolled in a whimper.

"Fuck, my pussy cat is so sensitive," Hunter groaned and the next moment he sat me down on the dining table. My breath hitched in anticipation. Was he going to do as he said— eat me out on the dining table? Fuck I'd come so hard if he did that.

Hunter's eyes were completely pitch black with lust when I looked at them. He stood between my legs, which were wrapped on his side, his hands on my hips. I placed my hands on the pack and pushed my chest out a bit more so my perky boobs would look more prominent and strained against the flimsy blouse I was wearing.

"What happened? Aren't you hungry for dinner?" I asked, and he growled like the animal he was. In the next moment, my pants were gone, and he turned me around so I was on my knees and my palms over the dining table, quivering with insatiable need and anticipation.

"Oh, I'm starving tonight, Myra," Hunter growls behind me, spanking me so hard that it almost made me cry out loud. But the pleasure that followed was also as intense as the pain and as unbearable. "I'm going to feast on your pussy until you ache. Now ass up," He commanded, and I did as he said.

He spanked me again, and I quivered, feeling more and more wetness leaking out of me and running down the back of my thigh. Hunter licked it off first before following the trail to my pussy and finally burying his face in my cunt.

"Yes..." I moaned, "Please eat me. I've been aching all day," I mumbled as his hot mouth closed around my wet folds, making my thighs quiver again. "Hunter," I moaned his name as his hot, greedy tongue explored my folds and then found my pulsing and sensitive nub.

He got to work immediately by flicking it mercilessly and sucking at it with all his greediness. I was squirming and moaning, bent on the dining table while my mate had his face buried in my cunt, lapping me away as if he had been thirsty for eternity. I was moaning for him when his tongue flicking grew more torturous on my sensitive clit, making my whole body heat up with need.

My pussy started clenching, seeking for my mates' knots.

"Please... I need your fingers or your knot... I'm going to cum," I managed to speak between the whimpers as he continued to push me closer towards the edge.

"Patience," Hunter shot as he continued torturing me with his tongue, taking his sweet time with my cunt for his pleasure. It didn't take me long until I came, coming completely undone on the dining table and collapsing over it, but Hunter didn't move his mouth from my cunt until he was done lapping up all my juices.

As soon as my mind cleared of the sexual haze, I turned around, reaching for his pants.

"Now my turn," I said darkly, reaching inside his pants. Meanwhile, Hunter watched me with a feral look on his face. "I'm going to drain your knot first and then have it in my pussy," I said, pulling his knot out. It was so full that it was almost dark for release. "So full... all mine,"

"My hungry pussy cat," Hunter groaned, bunching my hair and pulling me in for a kiss. I kissed him back but didn't indulge much in it because I was more hungry for his knot. I needed it desperately. In fact, I needed to have both of their knots desperately, but again, I was making do with whatever I had at the moment.

I pushed him back just in time, climbed down the table and got on my knees before wrapping my fingers over his knot. He groaned as I closed my mouth around his tip.

"My pussy cat is so hungry for me," He breathed, and I couldn't have agreed more with the statement. 

~

I know that name makes people cringe. I put it there for a very specific reason. I'll change it in the final edit and when I put this book on Amazon. For now, just bear through. Apart from that, please tell me what you think about my book so far. We're edging towards the climax now and things are going to get more interesting. 

Apart from that, add my new and upcoming book A PET FOR THE DRAGONS to the library. I'll start posting it from 16th April and it's going to have double the head and fun. 

Read the COMPLETE book on Patreon along with the sequel — A PET FOR THE DRAGONS. Also available on Patreon – Her Alpha Mates alt story, bonus scenes and much more. The link is in my bio. 

Thanks for reading <3