chapter-1

~~~

Tall, handsome and bulky physique barge inside one huge room while unzipping the pants, he sits on the king size bed with both legs spread apart 

"strip"

One lean figure wearing long silk white robe who's standing near the window with both hands resting on chest turns back to look at his boss and question with his honey voice

"Like now?"

"Yes" The sharpe guy roared.

"We-we did an hour ago and I-I don't think I'll be able to take it" While stuttering the beautiful guy complete his sentence.

"I don't care if you will be able to take me or not I'm just frustrated right now, so just come here" Bulky guy said with his utmost pissed voice.

The said beautiful guy who's standing near window slide down the robe, the only thin clothe which was preventing him from being whole naked.

"You know You're a epitome of beauty jin" Namjoon says while eyeing the guy whose eyes are tightly clenched.

"Come here" Namjoon says huskily.

Jin with hesitant took slow steps towards the bed and stood right in front of namjoon who's lust filled gaze is burning his smooth skin.

"So fucking beautiful" While smirking Namjoon says and circles thumb sensually on the navel of jin.

Jin breaths became uneven, even the small touch of Namjoon made him weak to the point he can't stand still on his feet.

As soon as Namjoon leans near jin's stomach and twirl his tongue on the navel Jin fingers immediately curl on the locks of Namjoon and with heavy breath he says "Mr. Kim please"

Namjoon palm his rock as hard shaft while poking jin navel with tongue time to time and says "sit"

With taking heavy breaths jin tried to get on the lap of Namjoon with great difficulties, he's already sore after doing  4-5 round back to back an hour ago.

Namjoon grab jin waist and made him sit on his own lap with jin back facing his front.

A painful grunt spill out of Jin's lips when the thick shaft fully entered him.

Namjoon smirk grew even wider after hearing the painful grunt. He wrapped his arms around jin waist and grab one leg, one leg of Jin is in floor and other one is on Namjoon hands, he made jin turn towards himself and let jin to bounce on his cock.

"Are you taking pills or not?" Namjoon ask while leaving more bruises on the smooth skin.

Jin was feeling he'll pass any moment. He just pressed his lower lips on his teeth and bounced on the cock to satisfy Namjoon thirst.

"I asked you something" Namjoon roared.

Jin flinched by the sudden sound and said "The p-position is uncomfortable let me sit properly f-first"

Namjoon didn't said anything and layed Jin in the bed properly, jin saw how Namjoon pick him like he weight nothing, a slight smile appeared on Jin's lips.

Jin himself spread his legs apart and whisper "Go in"

Namjoon undone his shirt button and toss it somewhere in the room and gets in between Jin legs.

He pushed his cock again and grab Jin's hands and intertwined their fingers.

Jin takes every thrust from Namjoon which wasn't hard now like earlier and ask "Why your mood no- aah~"

Jin was asking why wasn't his day was great but the hit he gets in the exact G spot made him stop.

Namjoon pause for a second and then holds both legs of jin and thrust in an animal speed and says "I-I want to cum inside"