chapter-17

~~~

Jungkook, suga and hoseok step out from the car and put on their glasses to protect their eyes from sunlight.

Their soldiers stand behind them like a shield and they made their way towards the kim's group.

Namjoon and his gaurds were standing on other side, they were waiting for the jeon jungkook arrival and now they can talk personally about the deserted land which both of them are standing.

"Look who we have here" Namjoon says.

Jungkook tsked and remove the glasses out of his eyes "What's new in standing on my own land, you should be feel blessed that you're standing on my territory and on alive"

"Oh my my when this land becomes your jeon" Namjoon chuckle and ask..

Jungkook remove his glasses and poke his inner cheeks with frustration "Since the time my feet touch the land you got any problem kim?"

"Don't forget that this land was of kim's" Namjoon says with his frown face.

"And you don't forgot that this land is legally mine" Jungkook calmy says.

"I'll try everything to get it back"

"Listen you fucking bastards" Jungkook  left those words and from Namjoon side his gaurds immediately point there gun's on jeon's.

And jeon's are not here to play ludo games jeon's soldiers did the same too.

"Just give up Namjoon you're not going to win against jungkook" With full mockery hoseok says.

Namjoon threw a beautiful smirks towards jeon's and said "Nice advice"

Jungkook push his tight fist inside his pocket and takes a two step ahead and give a glance of each gaurd of Namjoon and his eyes mistakenly stop in taecyeon, taecyeon's posture was really admirable the guy has a rough and tough body full of attitudes and effortlessly handsome.

Then he remember the night where taecyeon and taehyung were dancing closely, his mood become even more sour and his famous frown comes to make his face more hot and while glaring at taecyeon cold eyes jungkook says

"i'll tell you guys one time and i won't say it again, this territory is mine you guys will never step a foot in here again and I'll make sure of it if you guys break the rule-"

Jungkook avert his eyes from taecyeon to again Namjoon and growl with his deep voice "I'll burn each of you with my own hand"

Namjoon laugh hysterically "This attitude of yours will surely sink you down jungkook and I'm waiting for that day to come"

"Aahaa" Jungkook chuckle as a reply.

"Wanted to give you my next plan secret" Namjoon lean forward slightly and act like he's trying to whisper but his voice was much more than a little whisper.

"You're still planning against me after all these years? Leave it now and live your remaining life with your side chick till you're alive" Jungkook said.

Namjoon gritted his teeth when Jungkook refered jin as his side chick "This time my plan is as solid as rock, don't take my words lightly jungkook, I'm giving you time just to decode my plan"

"Do you really think I've that much time" Jungkook says while diverting his eyes to taecyeon who's standing next to Namjoon.

Namjoon made his volume up and said "Then don't regret later"

"Worry about yourself first" Jungkook says while looking at taecyeon.

"Your gaurds are really fit, I had shot this guy a month ago and now he's even walking, impressive" Jungkook says, the scene of taecyeon and taehyung dancing while intertwining hands are still fresh in his mind.