chapter-18

~~~

After 3 hours of long drive jungkook car halt in the middle of forest

He looks towards his left where a beautiful huge house surrounded by wood is illuminating the dreadful place, it's jungkook's favourite spot he doesn't come here often but he always visit here whenever he wants to escape from the world or want to run away from his work.

Jungkook shake his head and look at the boy who's in passenger seat sleeping peacefully without any care of the world.

Jungkook lift his fingers and brush aside some strands of hair from taehyung eyes to look at his closed eyes properly, he ran his index on the eyebrows carefully to not wake the boy, he caress those cheeks with his thumb and then his eyes caught the pink lips of taehyung which is pucker like a pout those lips are seducing jungkook to devour them.

The pout on taehyung lips are making the situation intense the more jungkook will stare at those lips the more those lips will invite him.

After a long stare jungkook lost his control he lick his lips and unbuckle his seat belt he cup taehyung face gently and bring his face near taehyung and tilt his head, his intimidating eyes are glued to taehyung lips he parted his lips a little and about to take those lips for a passionate kiss.

Jungkook clenched his eyes and fist and moves back the question in his head is roaming about what if, what if it's taehyung first kiss and he'll ruin the moment, what if taehyung wants his first kiss to be someone whom taehyung loves, what if taehyung wants his first kiss to be with his someone special who'll treasure him for the rest of his live.

Jungkook himself doesn't know if they will hang in the relationship for more than two or three months so why take taehyung first kiss?

"This is the first time I'm controlling myself this much" Jungkook mumble to himself.

Jungkook gets down from car and and run towards the passenger seat to get taehyung.

He doesn't want to wake taehyung so with utmost care he pick taehyung on his arm and walk inside the house.

Jungkook place taehyung sleeping figure on the bed and left a soft peck on forehead and cover taehyung with quilt.

He drag the couch near bed and sit on it with elbows resting on thigh.

He admire taehyung side profile for like more than 10-15 minutes and then he said

"Your acting is pathetic"

Taehyung open his eyes with a jolt and turn towards jungkook he support his head with the hand and said "How do you know I was acting"

"You were controlling your breath when I was about to kiss you in the car" Jungkook says with his as usual cold tone.

Taehyung cover himself with blanket, he's shy or embarrass?

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook ask and slide out his coat and roll up his shirt.