chapter-4

~~~

"Taehyung" One boy said

"Hmm"

"Can you parcel this to King's mansion I've no courage to go there will you help me please please I'm begging you" Taehyung was cleaning the table but he gets a tingling sensation when he hears kING.

Taehyung like a air instantly turn around and says "what"

"Someone from jeon's mansion ordered their dinner, will you be my saviour and take this to palace, I'm really afraid of those hulks and specially that monster"

"Excuse me he's not monster, have you seen a monster who looks handsome as jungkook does" Taehyung is defending jungkook like he's already his man.

"Jungkook? Have you lost your mind he'll cut your tongue into pieces and feed them to dog's how can you say his name casually"

"Only I've the rights to call his name darling" Taehyung wink at his friend and snatch the bag from him and walk out from the restaurant while singing.

"I'm finally going to meet him after one month" Taehyung said to himself and start his scooter.
.
.
.

Taehyung reaches the jeon's mansion and his mouth remains open, taehyung has only seen the mansion on TV this is the first time he's seeing the mansion with his naked eyes.

"Damn my daddy is hella rich" Taehyung said with his open mouth.

Security is surrounded from all side with their rifles on hand, looking all classy with their black suit and glasses.

He tried to enter the gate but one gaurd stopped him "where are you going kid"

Taehyung with his puppy eyes looks at the gaurd face and mouth because he didn't understand a word because gaurd were speaking in English

"I...huh..umm...Parcel...this"

He tried his best, so that gaurds will allow him to enter the mansion, gaurd look at him with suspicious eyes and said "wait"

After five minutes the same gaurd approach him and said "you can go"

"Thank you" Taehyung said and flinch suddenly when the huge gate opens automatically.

"Wow..bye bye ahjussie" Taehyung said with his cute voice and enters the big yard.

He stops near the door of mansion he was about to open the stand of scooter, someone's car from back hit his bike and he directly fell on the ground along with his scooter.

"What the fuc" Taehyung curses under his breath he gets up from the ground and weed off his clothes.

He immediately looks up and his eye caught the one whom he has come here to meet.

Jungkook who's hurriedly taking stairs toward the mansion with his famous frown, anyone can say he's not in a good mood  today by the obvious expression of him.

Jungkook enter inside the mansion but stop when someone scream his name which made his nerves to pop "jungkook"

who dare to call him by his name..

Jungkook turns around and saw his gaurds has captured a guy who's struggling in their hold while screaming his name.

"Jungkook"

He clenched his fist and yell "leave him"

Taehyung smile grew even big, he shrugged his shoulder and show his middle finger to each gaurds who had captured him.