chapter-36

~~~

Jungkook takes a relief of sigh when taehyung fall into his chest, jungkook clenched his eyes when the moistness in eyes get difficult to control.

And with his hesitate muscular arms he circle his arms around taehyung waist to stable his body and hide his face on the crook of little boy.

He don't know what happened with taehyung, how he run away from song's and the bad feeling which was crawling inside him is still there even after seeing taehyung.

The devastated look of taehyung has already take his breath away.

"I'm s-sorry, i'm really really sorry for being late" Jungkook whisper on the crook of taehyung.

Suga and hoseok who were not so far away can clearly hear how jungkook tone crack a little and this amused them.

"Jungkook take him to car" Hoseok says.

Jungkook nodded and pick taehyung on his arms and gritted out

"I'm taking him and whoever were involved in his kidnapping make sure no one has eyes to see tomorrow's morning"

Everyone nodded their head.

He takes taehyung on his car with one driver and he sat in the backseat with taehyung on his lap.

"Let's go" Jungkook says.

Jungkook hugged tightly and put his chin on taehyung head, he's caressing the back of taehyung time to time
.
.

They reach the jeon's mansion and jungkook takes taehyung inside the mansion.

The maids who were close to taehyung bombarded jungkook with question.

"Is he alright"

"Should we bring something for him to eat"

"Oh yes water-water"

Jungkook turns back and everyone get silent and looks down, jungkook don't want to disturb taehyung so he says softly

"just bring soup"

Four five maid nodded their head and head inside the kitchen.

Jungkook put taehyung on his bed and cover him with quilt, his eyes fall over dry tears of taehyung and this made his heart clench.

Jungkook sat next to taehyung and with his thumb he caress the dry tears with gentleness.

"I promise whoever make you cry will pay for it" Jungkook whisper and lean towards taehyung face.

"I'm sorry-" Jungkook whisper and peck taehyung one eye first and then other eye and complete his sentence.

"-for kissing you without your permission"

Jungkook get up from the bed and head inside the washroom to get some warm water for taehyung.

Jungkook with a small tub on hand he comes near taehyung and when the soaked towel touch taehyung face.

Taehyung flinch badly and scream

"No- please no"

Taehyung eyes isn't even open and he's screaming in his dream and the way his body started to shake made jungkook heart to stop beating.

"Tae wait tae it's - me it's me look at me" Jungkook tried to calm the guy who has cocoon himself in a ball and shivering badly while screaming "No-No"

Jungkook grab taehyung by his wrist and said "open your eyes"

"Just leave me I'm begging you" Taehyung howl has made jungkook shivering, he himself started to shiver because of taehyung painful howl.

"Baby it's me jungkook" Jungkook says and tried to hug the lil bean who's thrashing his leg and hand in the air.