chapter-7

~~~

(Golden palace of Jungkook)

Golden palace, where jungkook's dark works execute,drugs and gun are made here and then those illegal equipment get supply to another country for sale, interior is made of pure gold and for security there are more than 50k+ security here to protect the palace.

After fighting with Kim's clan for straight five years he got this golden palace again which was of his great grandfather who were the real owner of the most beautiful and expensive palace of korea.

Jeon's clan are the most calmest mafia clan in the world they never put their nose on someone's business neither they tried to invest their time on it until someone poke their nose in the matter of golden palace.

Jungkook can kill the whole mafia community if they tried to attack again, even the whole mafia community ganged up against him he'll fight till his last breath to protect the golden palace.

Even if someone whom he love to death goes against him and betraye him and overpass him to take the throne of  palace, he'll kill him/her without any second choice this is how much this palace matters to him.

Back to the story..

Jungkook steps out from his car and takes a brief time to inhale the fragrance of his treasure, golden palace.

Even though he's standing outside he can still smell those fresh gun powder and drugs, these smell gives jungkook a other level of satisfaction.

He smirk and steps inside the palace..

Everyone who were inside the palace stops their work and greet king. Jungkook nodded his head and head towards the room where his father, grandfather and great grandfather huge poster is hanging on the wall.

He steps inside the room with his calm posture, he had never greet his father's with bowing his head. He doesn't like to bow his head down, he believes bowing head means you're submissive and weak.

And jungkook never wanted to be weak and will not be submissive, he loves to dominant others he'll never get on his knees to please others.

So instead of gesture he opens his mouth and voice out only one word "hello"

He comes near his great grandfather and grandfather and lit the candle below their pictures.

And lastly he comes near his father's picture and lit the candle their too and whisper "Happy birthday dad"

Today's his dad's birthday he always came here on this date to wish him.