chapter-43

~~~

Taehyung has come far away from the farm House of jungkook and is walking alone in the road while embracing himself to warm his body in this chilly weather.

His body is trembling his teeth are clattering together but the song he's humming under his breath is not stopping..

He's enjoying his own company, his heart is feeling somewhat heavy but the smile on his face is not flattering even for a second.

Moon is the only one who's keeping him safe in the dark and is walking with him and telling him you're safe in my moon light.

The chilly wind is caressing his cheeks and giving him the endearing feeling his heart was craving.

Everything seem perfect the work his dad told him has already done and now it's his time to relive his life again.

"I'll go back to US" Taehyung whisper to himself with a smile but his smile falter when his mind recall the word which jungkook said a hour ago.

"Don't worry my soon to be wife will heal me"

Taehyung didn't take it to his heart and again smile while showing his all teeth to moon, but was the smile come naturally or was it forced?

"That's it this is where I close the book which was written by my dad" Taehyung says and spread his arm but shove his hand inside his pocket when his phone buzzed.

He take out his phone from the pocket and as his eyes fall over a caller id his smile turned into a gloomy one.

He clear his voice first and then slide the green button.

"Hello" From other side someone says immediately.

"Hmm" Taehyung whisper.

"Why your location shows you're in xyz"

Taehyung forget that there is a tracker device on his phone which is planted by his father.

"He knows" Taehyung mumble.

"What"

"He knows about me" Taehyung again says.

"Just stay there and don't move I'm coming" Other side person says hurriedly and hang up the phone. 

Like a bratty kid taehyung didn't listen and he didn't stop himself from walking and takes himself wherever his feet is dragging him.

jungkook farm house is far from the city area. So, it'll take the guy maximum two hours to reach where taehyung is.

And after walking for more than thirty minutes, taehyung couldn't feel his leg anymore, it's numb. He was just walking and admiring the beautiful night while enjoying the breeze night and humming some songs to blur someone memories from his mind and didn't think where he's going.

He takes the seat under a tree, when he felt he couldn't walk anymore and thought to wait for the guy who's coming to take him.

"By now he has already informed dad" Taehyung whisper to himself.

It's 3:26am in the morning and taehyung lashes get heavy, he didn't dare to close his eyes.

He tried to not drift off but he couldn't seize the weight of his worn out body, his worn out soul and the most importantly his heart which is extremely tired from acting and he finally drifted off to a deep slumber.
.

.

It's 5:13am, taehyung was in a deep sleep when he get startled when he hear.

"Tae"