chapter-5

~~~

"I want you to try this" A client slide the box of cigarette towards jungkook.

Jungkook took the box and look it cautiously "it's one of the most harmful cigar"

"If you know then why did you even accept it"

Jungkook stand up from his seat and walk towards his client, he stand just behind the client.

He tsked with his deeper than ocean voice and with furrowed brows said "mind to tell me what did you mix in it"

"What are you saying" Client tried to be as confident as he can but the quivering in his voice is clear for jungkook to know the intention behind it.

"Sushh.. If today was your last day then what would be your last wish" He said and grab the scissor which was on side.

"To-to stay alive"

A dry chuckle left jungkook mouth, he covers client mouth with his hand and the scissor which was on jungkook hand directly went to the neck  of client and a painful muffle filled the soundproof private room of club.

"I'm not an angel to grant your wish" Jungkook said this and twist the sharp scissors inside.

client thrash his legs and hands here and there but all his tries goes in vain, jungkook push the guy on table and jab the scissor on his whole body making hole in every parts like a psychopath, his heart is jiggling to see so many bloods oozing out from the guy.

And with that the client took the last breath.

The maafia boss throw the scissor on the ground and look at hand and then himself which has blood all over on his clothes.

He tsked and with his eyes he ordered his three gaurds to burn the body.

"Get one suit for me" Jungkook said and walked inside the bathroom. Suga who was quite since long time gets up from the sofa and went out from the club.
.
.

After awhile jungkook comes out from the washroom wearing rob and saw one suit is neatly placed on bed.

He hear a crack sound, he instantly turns back and point his gun to the intruder who's leaning against doorframe.

"Oh damn you're looking so mouthwatering" Taehyung says while eyeing jungkook shamelessly from up to down.

After seeing taehyung jungkook brows furrowed even more taehyung is a real pain in the ass. The last time he saw taehyung was in his mansion but the guy is so shameless that he's not leaving him in his dream too.

Jungkook is tired of taehyung constant approach and he's not even able to kill the kid something is stopping him to harm the kid and he doesn't know anymore what should he say to make taehyung stop coming towards him.

He has never met someone who's crazy and stubborn as taehyung, yes jungkook is stubborn but taehyung stubbornness is of different level, jungkook has throw so many disgust displeased words to taehyung but the guy is still not moving from his life.

"How did you enter my room" Jungkook roared, he'll not leave taehyung this time this is really getting into his nerves.

"No one was outside" Taehyung says innocently.

"Out" Jungkook has and directly point his gun towards taehyung.

"I like you"

"And I don't" Jungkook shouted and saw taehyung flinch a little.

"I don't care, I like you that's the only thing I know" Taehyung shout at jungkook too.

Bang, bang and bang..